Playing in the park(mha)

So I was lacking inspiration and then I stumbled upon a BNHA littles one-shots book and in that book I found inspiration from two of the chapters also not many people write the characters I'm writing about and even less write them as littles and I was kinda offended cause these characters are cool and I feel like Koda and Aoyama need more love so here ya go

"Yuga baby, come on, wake up!" A gentle voice cooed, filled with warmth and affection. "Nuh-uh, m' s'eepy," Yuga whined, his tiny voice still heavy with sleep. "But if you don't get up now, you'll be late for your playdate with Koda," the voice teased, a hint of playfulness in its tone. "Koda pway... oh!" Yuga's eyes widened, and with a burst of energy, he leaped out of bed, his plush toys tumbling to the floor in his wake. Rushing to his closet, he embarked on a mission to assemble the perfect outfit for the day. "Daddy, I cwant fwind my mostest fabwit skwirt," he cried out in distress, his concern for his favorite skirt evident in his voice. A soothing voice responded, "You wore that one yesterday, sweetheart, and it hasn't been washed yet. You'll have to wear a different one." The little one's resolve remained unshaken. "Awe bwut we canz jus' wash it!" Chuckling, his caregiver replied, "We won't have time, my star. Why don't you try your new outfit?" With a pout fading into reluctant acceptance, Yuga murmured, "Fwine," clutching the new outfit as he trudged to the bathroom, his tiny steps echoing his adorable reluctance.

Iida sighed amused and headed towards the kitchen to quickly make breakfast. He was nowhere near as skilled as Bakugou when it came to cooking but he was certainly better than Kaminari. He decided on making croissants with an omelette on top. Just in time, Yuga emerged from his room, wrestling with the overalls' straps. The caregiver's gentle hands clicked the recalcitrant straps into place. "Yay!! Bwetfast!" Yuga cheered, his enthusiasm infectious as he sprinted toward the table, his shimmering energy lighting up the room. "Careful, little star, no running indoors, remember?" The admonishment was softened by a fond chuckle.

"Little star are you big enough to feed yourself or do you need help" "m' a big boy m' fwour" he said and then started shoving the food into his mouth eager to finish and go play with Koda. "Baby slow down the foods not going anywhere" "bu daddy m' wanna pway so I dotta huwwy fas' so'z I can pway" "I know you're excited bud but you'll get a tummy ache if you eat too fast you don't want a tummy ache do you?" He said, his little quickly shaking his head "Nu-uh I no wan' tummy huwties" the little said stopping his spoon from reaching his mouth and chewing the food in his mouth. "I didn't think so" he chuckled ruffling his little's hair earning a huff.

When they finally got to the park Aoyama gasped exclaiming "We bof match" upon seeing that Koda was also wearing overalls the only difference being that Koda's had little birdies on his pockets while Aoyama had little flowers on his pockets. "Mhm" Koda mumbled his agreement. "M' a big boy m' fwour how old is you?" He asked Koda shyly held up 2 fingers. "Peek-a-boo," Yuga announced, his voice pure excitement. And so, their shared journey began, each round an explosion of giggles and contagious joy.

"Dis game is gettin borin wanna pway on da swide?" Aoyama asked after what felt like the millionth round of peek-a-boo. The other nodded standing up. When they got to the slide there was nobody else playing over there to which they smiled. Aoyama slid down first giggling on the way down. Koda got scared as he climbed up the ladder it seemed like the slide was really high up and he didn't like heights. He shook slightly sitting on the slide but not going down it. Yuga seeing how scared his friend seemed offered his hand in an attempt to comfort him. "I hold you hand" he said grasping Koda's hand and helping him slide down. After sliding down the slide Koda hugged Aoyama tightly mumbling a quiet "t-tanks" And soon the day had come to an end with two teary-eyed littles begging their caregivers to stay for just a little longer.