little snek got bit(ss)

"oh Janus what seems to be the issue?" Logan asked upon finding the snek boi crying in the hallway. "Wemus pet watcoon bited me on the hand I jus' wanted ta hug him but him was bery wude and him bited me" he mumbled sobbing. "ah I see that was very mean of the racoon shall I take you to Patton?" Logan asked noting that Janus was regressed. "bubba!" he exclaimed nodding. "Oh no what happened little snake" Patton exclaimed upon seeing the upset snake boy. "Wemus pet watcoon bited me" he said sniffling. "oh poor baby snake you're bleeding let's get that cleaned up" he said gently wiping the blood off his hand. "This is gonna sting a little" he said as he sprayed the antiseptic on the bite wound. "Aah" the little snake boi whined as the antiseptic stung. "Awe don't cry my magic kisses will make it all better" he said putting the green froggy bandaid on before kissing it. Janus giggled holding up his hand saying "wibbit wibbit wibbit" "awe hello froggy" Patton played along. "oh no you gots wawts" he giggled pressing the froggy bandaid to Patton's cheek. "oh no warts what am I gonna do" he exclaimed in fake worry. "don't wowwy I is a magics doctor" Janus said kissing his cheek. "no more wawts my magics kissies fixed it" "thank you magic doctor you saved me here take this cookie as a reward" Patton exclaimed handing him a cookie that had M&M's in it. "Mmm yummy" he exclaimed biting into the cookie. He ate the cookie and drank his juice but, now he was tired. "Bubba I s'eepy" he whined cuddling up to Patton. "Okay baby snake let's get you to bed" Patton said picking up the little. "Mhm" he mumbled suckling on his thumb. "nu-uh kiddo use this" Patton said clipping a pacifier onto the little snake's shirt. "mmm" he latched onto the pacifier as Patton placed it next to his lips Janus being already asleep. Patton tucked him into bed kissing his forehead and leaving quietly closing the door behind him.