Baby brain(ss)

Basically in this story Logan feels bad that he regresses because he thinks that he's supposed to be a serious and smart guy all the time because that's what people tell him he needs to be and for that reason thinks that regressing is bad so he doesn't want anyone to know he regresses

Logan hated regressing. He was supposed to be serious and smart all the time and children aren't serious or smart. Sucking his thumb, an action Logan didn't even realize he was doing. He was helping Thomas with scheduling when his writing started getting sloppier. His thoughts were all jumbled up he sighed as he realized what was happening. Concerned, Thomas gently inquired, "Logan, are you okay?" Struggling to compose himself, Logan stammered out, "Y-yeah... I just... I-i need to go..." quickly sinking out. He hadn't fully regressed in over a month, he was trying to force himself to stop. "Okay that was strange... maybe I should ask the others about it" Thomas pondered worriedly.

After sinking out Logan ran to his room and locked the door. "Guys Logan was acting weird earlier I'm  worried" Thomas said worry clear on his face. "How was he acting?" Virgil asked clearly concerned. "Well first I noticed he was sucking his thumb and then his writing started to get a little sloppy and then he stuttered out that he had to leave" he said biting his nails. "Maybe he was just tired kiddo" Patton said giving Thomas a comforting hug. "I don't think so..." he said rubbing his face. "Maybe we should just go ask him what's wrong" Virgil suggested rolling his eyes. "But what if we overwhelm him and he feels like we're attacking him or something" Roman questioned. "Okay so how about I talk to him alone" Virgil said not waiting for them to respond just sinking out. "Okay problem solved Virgil will find out what's wrong and help nerd soooo who wants to binge watch Disney movies with me!?!" Roman exclaimed pulling out a few of his favorite Disney movies.

Logan was sitting on his bed face buried in his pillows as he cried. He was lonely and bored. The only childish thing he owned was the book goodnight moon and well his unicorn onesie of course. He wanted someone to cuddle him but nobody was there so he grabbed a pillow clutching it to his chest as he cried into it. Then he heard someone knocking on his door. "Logan please let me in" Virgil said gently knocking on the door. "Me n-not *hic* aposta opin a door me not cam wet pweeple knows" Logan pouted crying harder. Virgil sighed grabbing a butter knife from the kitchen. 'Does Logan regress?' He questioned. He sounded like a toddler. After a few minutes he managed to unlock the door. Logan instantly got up and ran as fast as he could to get to Virgil. "Virgell!!" The child-like side exclaimed excitedly unable to pull himself out of littlespace. "Lo honey how old are you?" He asked picking up the regresser. "Me 3" he giggled snuggling up to Virgil. "Why did you lock the door?" "Me not aposta let nobodies know bout' me being in wittle sface" the toddler sounding Logan said burying his face into Virgil's jacket. "Agh!!" Logan suddenly squeaked out eyes full of unshed tears looking very upset. "What's wrong love?" Virgil asked upon seeing his upset face. "Is you sill donna wove me now?" He asked looking down ashamed tears rolling down his cheeks at the thought of being abandoned. "Oh star sweetheart I'll always love you" he said softly wiping away the tears. "Pinkie pwomise?" He said holding out his pinkie. "Yes I pinkie promise" he chuckled shaking pinkies with the now much happier Logan. "Cam we watch big hewo stix?" He asked rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Of course my little star" he said softly ruffling Logan's hair. Not long after the movie was put on Logan fell asleep. He then started talking in his sleep mumbling something about an alligator stealing his spaceship. Virgil chuckled smiling at the sleeping side he started petting Logan's hair.