Froggie(HB)

Fizz's P.O.V

Stressful days for me usually lead to one of two things, passionate kinky sex or regressing and today is a regression day apparently. After my hostage kidnapping thing I used sex as a coping mechanism because I thought I might never see Ozzie again so when I did see him I needed the closeness of sex and today after having several panic attacks and finally quitting my job I need to regress to cope with the day's events. But me being me I'm stubborn and I don't want to so I'm trying to pretend I don't need to, which based on the look Oz is giving me I don't think is working. 

"Froggie, do you need to regress?" Ozzie asked me as I jumped into his arms. I knew exactly what he was gonna say when I told him I wasn't regressing so I was silent hoping he would just drop it but no, he started heading towards my secret regression room or well nursery; though, I don't like calling it that. "Oooozzie noooo I don't need toooo" I whined as soon as I realized where we were going. "That whining says otherwise" he said as we made it to the bookcase door that led to the nursery. "Noooo I don't need to be little" I continued to lie knowing he wouldn't believe it.

As Ozzie gently pushed open the bookcase door, I was met with the sight of my cozy regression room. Soft pastel colors adorned the walls, and stuffed animals were neatly arranged on shelves. A comfortable, oversized crib sat in one corner, complete with a plush mattress and a mobile hanging above as well as a changing table nestled neatly beside it. "ssh don't be fussy baby I know you've had a long day" he said setting me on the changing table as I pouted, grumbling about the unfairness of it all. "Awe does my fussy baby need a nap, hmm?" he cooed at me. "nooooo I not baby I big boy" I exclaimed now in-between big and little headspaces but stubbornly refusing to slip any further. 

"oh i'm sure you are" Ozzie responded, his voice tinged with amusement. "nooo don' need dat I big boy" I whined upon seeing him pull out a diaper. "You said that last time and ended up soaked in pee" he reminded me a teasing smirk adorning his face. "that was a ashident," I protested, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yes but, it still happened and I don't want my little boy to make another puddle" as he said this I just covered my face out of embarrassment, whimpering quietly. "Aw, sweetheart, don't be embarrassed accidents happen to little boys all the time and that's why they wear diapers" All of his babying was working, making me slip further and so I decided to just let it happen as it was inevitable at this point. 

He quickly undressed me and got me all tucked into my diaper and a green frog onesie before tucking me in. "Does my little frog want a story and some cuddles?" he asked and I just nodded tiredly, my thumb finding its way into my mouth as I mumbled "cuggles an' stowy" "no, honey that's icky" I whined quietly as my thumb was pulled out of my mouth but squealed happily upon seeing him hold out my frog paci. "There we go now let's have a story and some cuddles" he said softly and I just smiled before snuggling into his chest as he began to read. It was a story about a frog that wanted to cross the road. As Ozzie began to read the story, the soothing cadence of his voice combined with the familiar feeling of my paci worked to soothe me to sleep, even as I fought to stay awake and hear the ending of the story.