LIMITED REPRINT 5 DAYS LEFT

FIRST TO PAY FIRST TO SECURE A COPY BASIS ONLY!
To those who are interested, just message our page Ceng Crdva with 31k followers to order or head directly to the link on my message board.

🥀

I am always aware that I am powerful because I bear the name Rozovsky

I am always aware that I am powerful because I bear the name Rozovsky. I grew up being feared and worshipped by the people around me, but all of that was challenged when I crossed paths with the dumb fearless girl, Soraia Esquire La Casse.

All the angst and power I hold seemed nothing to her and it made me doubt myself until marriage was the only option laid in front of us to save ourselves from our own misery.

Marrying her was just a piece of cake, but I didn't think losing her through death would kill me, too. I lost and ruined myself trying to move on until I remarried and built a new life with someone else.

I was back on my feet and was so ready to help myself fully healed, but when I thought life could finally be easy on me, I crossed paths with her again—my first wife... and she was alive living with our twins.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Girl Under His Red Sheets [The Rozovsky Heirs 2] 🎉