Fury

Percy was different. All I knew at first was his file was strange. I kept my eye on all the Avengers closer then I ever had. That's when I noticed the phone calls Natasha was having. They happened every Sunday.

I tracked the phone to a guy name Perseus Jackson. I asked for his file and was surprised at how thin it was. All that was there was the usual stuff. The only weird thing was about his step father that went missing, he was also kidnapped nothing to big on that only an attach new's report. The last thing I found was weird was he had all different schools he's been expelled from. There's no reasons, there's not a lot on the kidnapping, there's not a lot of investigation with the missing step father. 

The only possible idea I could come up with was Natasha took away some of his file. So I checked are records. Natasha never touched his file, which was strange. But tons of other agents did, the agents were so random too. I concluded these agents weren't hiding anything just doing there job and looking into suspicious activity. 

So here we are know watching this Perseus character fight. I'm surprised that Clint called his Percy, that must mean Percy knows Clint. He also nodded to Thor and Thor nodded back. The kid is clearly confused.

Clint and Percy shook each others hands, Percy smiled but Clint didn't return it. "Fight!" I yelled.

Clint hesitated before stepping forward in defensive stance. Percy grabbed Clint's arm and judo flipped Clint on to his back. Before Clint could get up, Percy pinned Clint's arms to the ground. Clint wrapped his legs around Percy's torso and brought his face up to head butt Percy. 

Percy instead moved his head to the side, still pinning Clint's hands up. Percy grabbed both of Clint's arms in one hand, and with his other hand poked Clint in the side. Clint jerked and laughed.

"Really Percy, beat a poor man when he's down?"

"Hey, I didn't want the sore guy to get extra sore. So I took you down without punches."

Clint and Percy both stood laughing, the shook hands and turned back to us.

"Where you learn to fight like that Percy?" Natasha asked.

Clint and Percy shared a look, there shared look meant they were hiding something.

"You know when you had a tough childhood like mine," Percy began, Clint gave him a confused look. "You want to change the world, so I took classes." Natasha nodded.

I knew immediately I wanted more information about this boy. I know that it seems like Natasha knows some of his life while Clint knows another part of this boys life. I didn't know if this boy was an enemy or friend but what they always say is true, keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.

"Mister Jackson how would you like to join the Avengers?"

"What?" Clint, Natasha, and Percy said at the same time.

"You can train with are newest recruits. Vision, Wanda, and Falcon."

"No, thanks." Percy states going to grab his shirt, "I got stuff to do, I don't stay in one place to long. It wouldn't work."

"I'm not asking, Mister Jackson." I state, no one tells me no.

"Maybe not a good idea to force Percy into this, sir." Clint whispers to me.

"Mister Jackson I understand you have a family." I begin.

"Nope, don't bring up his family." Clint began

Percy turned around, "Are you threatening my family sir? Cause if you are, your not going to be able to walk out of this building ever again."

"No, but are you threatening me mister Jackson. I have friends all over in high places. I don't think you would want to mess with me."

"I've got to go, it was nice seeing you again Clint." Percy walked to the elevator. 

"Mister Jackson, before you go I got one last request. I want you to meet with Steve Rodgers."

"okay, why?" He asks turning around.

"Steve is good at deciding character. Natasha, Clint, you excused." They nodded, walking away.

Okay so he didn't want to join the avengers, so I couldn't keep him close. But there's always a second option. I excused myself, making a phone call to agent Hill. Then I followed Percy into the elevator and hit the ground level. 

I pulled out my dart gun and shot him. He looked at me confused and then he went wide eyes. I shot him again he was pressing every elevator button trying to get the doors to open. I shot him five times when he finally managed to fall to the ground. 

I went to pick him up when suddenly the doors opened and he ran out. I followed and he went into a room locking the door. 

"Friday open the door." 

Friday opened the door but to my surprise the storage closet was empty. Only a faint smell of the sea. There was no camera but I could only guess where he had gone. A vent was tucked away in the corner. 

"Friday get me Clint!" I screamed in frustration. 

Clint and many other employees including SHIELD searched the vents. He was no where to be seen.

The others were confused who we were looking for but I just told them a suspect ran into the vents. 

Shield was doing one last sweep of the vents just in case we missed something. Clint and Natasha came up to me.

"Where's Percy?" Natasha asked

"He went home after we talked to Steve." I say, walking away from this conversation.

"That's strange, Steve told us you never stopped by. You want to hear my theory. Were not searching the vents for a suspect, were searching the vents for Percy!" Clint accused.

"That's where you're wrong, Percy is a suspect. He is clearly hiding something." I state walking away.

"Friday, call the avengers I want a meeting with them in five minutes. Tell Stark the meeting starts now." 

Tony didn't show up for the majority of the meeting. I was giving a run down of Percy Jackson. 

"I want him capture and interrogated. You're all excused."