Tony

Civil war I got out of hand I can admit that. But with everyone out of the picture things have been boring at the towers. So I called up Black Widow. Told her she didn't have to run. She and Steve and all the others were welcomed back at my tower. I wasn't to surprised to find out Natasha had a sister. 

Yelena said she was only staying at the tower until they surprised that Percy fellow who was at my tower before Civil war started. I was working in my lab while Natasha, Clint, and Yelena were out surprising Percy. 

Bruce showed back up at the tower a few weeks ago not remembering anything or how he got here. Friday is still scanning the news to double check there's no mention of the Hulk somewhere we need to know about. We don't know where the missing jet went know that Bruce is back but he's mostly in his lab since we told him about how long it's been. 

I walk over to grab a screwdriver but Pepper stops me. "Tony you haven't had lunch yet. Don't make me force feed you. Know go down and get some lunch." I promised I would get lunch in ten minutes and continued working. Once I heard Pepper coming again I ran to the elevator and told Friday to send me to the kitchen. 

While waiting in the elevator suddenly it went past the floor that lead to the kitchen. "Friday you missed the floor." I said reaching to my phone. Maybe Friday has a bug or a virus. 

"Sorry to misdirect you sir but Mrs Natasha is in the lobby demanding me for an elevator that leads to the lab now." 

Hearing this I'm curious why she's back so early and why she needs to go to the labs. The floor with all the labs on it also has the infirmary. Maybe someone got hurt and with that thought I moved to lean against the elevator railing waiting to reach the lobby. 

Once the doors open I see a very distressed looking team with Clint holding a very muscular Percy. He has definitely been working out since the last time I saw him. 

"Stark what are you doing waiting in an elevator for us?" Natasha asks harshly as the three of them get in. 

"What did you do this time to the poor boy Natasha." I know it's harsh I heard what happened and why Percy randomly disappeared but it just slipped out I swear!

The elevator opened to the lab, "Bruce! Bruce some help in here please!" Natasha yelled calmly as Yelena was checking a shirt that was pressed against Percy's head. 

Wait shirt? I looked back down to realize Percy's bleeding badly out of his skull. Yelena has been holding a shirt up against to slow the bleeding. 

Bruce came over into the infirmary, "Natasha is now a good time? Wait isn't that the kid from before I left?" Bruce came closer putting on medical gloves. 

Bruce pushed us all out of the room as he started working on Percy. Walking out of the room Yelena pushed Clint against the wall. "Explain!" 

Clint eyes widened, "Explain what?"

"OH you know, Percy just randomly teleported us onto the street and you reached out to him seconds before he did like you knew!" 

"Wait Percy, the kid in there has powers? Natasha you knew about this?" I asked unbelieving, why didn't this come into conversation before. 

"Don't be an idiot Stark. Obviously Natasha didn't know!" Yelena yelled forcefully shoving Clint further up the wall. 

"Okay Okay! I'm sorry I just promised Percy I wouldn't tell anyone. He didn't want to get involved in problems he didn't have to because people know he has powers." Clint said.

"What kinds of problems come if you revile to your best friends you have powers? I still don't see why Percy didn't tell Natasha, or how he got them." I pointed out.

Clint rubbed in face still hanging above the ground on the wall. "What about the Civil War?" 

I didn't like his answer but he was right, "Don't think we didn't miss how you didn't say how Percy got his powers. Is this what you were hiding about Percy in Sokovia?" Natasha pointed out. 

"Yes okay, Percy was born a mutant. He didn't want to say anything because he hated the fact he was a mutant. He can only teleport that's how he got back from Sokovia before us." Yelena put him down and walked away looking really mad. 

Note to self don't get on her bad side.