Percy

On and Off the map. Telling myself Yelena isn't dead she's out there. She needs to be rescued. My little sister Estelle is now in the sixth grade. I purchased a new house with the help of Hades. It's been nice. My house once again is a safe heaven for demigods to rest up. Monster's don't come around often because they know I live near the area. The gods help me out once and a while due to service I do of bring there kids to camp. I also finally got a car, well a motorcycle my mom was chill with it. 

I haven't seen the avengers in a while. I've mostly stayed away from anything I heard of them. I've been tracking down the red room again. While maintaining a schedule of camp, home, my mom's house, and chasing after the red room, and finally bringing lost demigods to camp. It's a cycle of my everyday life.

Hestia asked me to be her champion after a while of bringing kids to camp. She says she has never felt so much hope in camp ever in her immortal life, and the hope spikes when ever I visit camp. So she blessed me, I mean at first I couldn't take it. I didn't deserve the respect and the hope she told me the campers had for me. But after a while she convinced me.   

It's nice because when ever I babysit Estelle I can just summon food. Also I can now control the fire almost like Leo. I've heard rumors at camp that Leo had come back but many other campers say it's just campfire stories. Some little camper said the stories were true and the mighty seven were planning to surprise everyone with Leo's return. 

I would never say I didn't believe her because she might be telling the truth but I couldn't hold that hope. If it ended up not being true then I would spiral down again.

I also started noticing some weird things. I have started to be able to move things with my mind. It was really freaky at first. I've also grown stronger and have better agility. It was strange I don't know how but I assumed it was from Hestia's blessing. 

__________________August 18th____________________

Such an idiot sometimes seriously. Let me tell you why.. I've taken a well deserved break from the red room. I've connected more with family and friends and some serious suspicious stuff was going down. It was my birthday and I thought it was the normal suspicious stuff that usually went down on birthdays. 

But imagine my surprise when I walk into camp to see Leo standing right there. I may have shed some tears but only a few as I went to hug him. I also got some good punches. I then joked with my friends and had some good stories to tell Leo. Leo and Calypso were together and me and Calypso were not awkward what so ever.. Maybe a little sarcastic but we got over the rough patches. 

That's when everyone was telling me there was one more surprise but I had to go back to my apartment. I was confused but they were convinced I had to go alone. So I hiked back up saying my goodbyes to my friends and started heading down past Thalia's pine cone tree. 

That's when I stopped. There was Clint sitting in the driver's seat of my motorcycle. 

"Are you going to pass me your key's or should I ruin your new motorcycle and hot wire it?" Clint asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Move Clint, I'm driving." Clint shook his head and scooted back. I got the motorcycle going and we were off to my apartment. 

"What have you all been up to?" I ask Clint walking up the stairs to my apartment. 

"Watch the new's sometimes Percy it's good to staying up to date on your friends."

"You mean, you and Natasha? Because last time I checked I meet Thor like once or twice and the rest of the avengers never really got to know." I said making a metal note to check the news later.

I open up the apartment and put my keys down. I turn back to find Clint gone. I open up my water abilities and sense three people in my extra guess bedroom.

"You know Clint that you could never truly hide from me. Your breathing is to loud." I say opening the door to the guess bedroom only to freeze in my spot.

Standing right there in front of a smiling Natasha and a laughing Clint is no other then Yelena herself.

"Yelena?" I ask as I feel tears slip down my face. Yelena has grown so much but her face and blonde hair has stayed the exact same even from a young age.

"Hi, Percy" She says in her accent. Tears slipping down both are faces we run and to hug each other. "But, But how? I've looked everywhere for you." I say taking in everything about her. 

"The red room has a base in Moscow. While on a mission some lady slipped me the antidote. That's when Natasha and me reunited. Percy I got to see my family again!" Yelena says crying some more.

I wipe the tears off my face and Natasha steps forward. "All forgiven? Thought this might be the best birthday present." 

Yelena rolls her eyes, "You know since i'm the birthday present shouldn't it be my gift to give to Percy?" 

That's when everything went wrong. My gut feeling to get out to do something. I heard a faint ticking in the background.

I looked at Clint, "Hold on!" I yelled reaching for Natasha while Clint ran and grabbed me. I already holding onto Yelena vapor traveled outside the apartment. I vapored traveled back into the apartment to grab my folders of everything I know about the red room and vapored traveled back out. But I was a little too late. Pieces of debris blew up and scratched me right as I traveled. I reached outside my apartment and Clint was holding me up.

"Percy, listen to me stay with me! Stay with me Percy!" Clint was trying to say.

Traveling so many times and for the first time traveling with people tierd me out. I also was hit with the explosion and all I could say before blacking out was, "Clint files." 

When everything suddenly went dark. 

-----------------------------------

This chapter is where the events and time lines of the MCU changes. 

Avengers defeat Loki-Done

Avengers Age of Ultron-Done

Avengers Civil War- Done

Black Widow-Done

Infinity war-Can't have this yet because characters disappear.