Percy

Waking up was not the hard part. I was fully awake for five minutes but I was stuck in my own head. None of my body was responding. The first thing to move was my fingers. Then my wrist. This is when I noticed the metal feeling on my wrist. While trying to get my senses back I also was wracking my brain to figure out why I was handcuffed or chained somewhere. 

Answer the no where good, that brought a whole new level of panic. I quickly felt for the handcuffs, as a kid I learned how to get out of my restraints. 

I started scooting over on the floor. With me not able to feel my body it left me only a few feet from my restraints. I felt someone push me to the ground. I quickly tried to push up but I couldn't my body was protesting. I finally was able to open my eyes and with that the light blinded me.

"ercy, Percy, Percy can you here me? Calm down your safe. Come on breath. There you go, breath." Clint was on top of me based on his voice. 

"Clint what happened I thought you left camp, why are you kidnapping me?" I ask as he finally gets off of me. His face is full of confusion.

"Percy what do you mean I left camp? I left camp right after the Titian war a long time ago."

"Nice joke dude the Titan war we just completed, we won! It wasn't that long ago that you left but now your kidnapping me? Not cool, I got to get back to Annabeth she's probably worried sick!" I tried getting up but my body still wasn't with me.

"Percy what was the last thing you remember?" 

"Um, still a little blury but Titan war was won. I visited my mom, underwater kiss with Annabeth were dating now. You left, another prophecy was spoken. I was in my cabin and then I woke up here." 

"Friday call Natasha down here now!" Clint yelled at the ceiling. Okay he is definitely losing it. First he kidnaps me and then wait..

"Did you say Natasha? She's alive? Dude you never told me? I haven't seen her since I was a kid!" Natasha is here! She's here, I've looked all over, if she's here then that means Yelena has to also be here!

Natasha nervously walked into the room, "Percy are you angry." As soon as I saw her I struggled but I pushed up and ran over and hugged her. 

"I did not expect you to get this emotional.." Natasha says trailing off.

"Of course I'm not angry at you Natasha it wasn't your fault. Your parents told me you died but yet here you are! Of course I'm also emotional I haven't seen you since we were kids!" I exclaimed. 

Natasha took a step back with a look of confusion. "Clint?" Natasha asked.

Clint laughed, "Yeah looks like he doesn't remember anything since he was sixteen. What drug did you give him?"

"I don't know Yelena got it said it was from Bruce's lab." Natasha said.

"I'm right here you know, what do you mean I only remember things since I was sixteen? I am sixteen?!" 

Natasha and Clint both bite back a laugh. I ran over to the sink to look in the mirror. What stared back at me was not me! Well it was but I was really strong and muscular and a lot taller. Looking more mature. I screamed, What is going on?

"Percy breath!" Clint reminded me. "We are going to get your memories back we just need to go talk with Bruce." 

"Who's Bruce" I ask.

Natasha and Clint didn't reply but I followed them down a few doors to an unknown room. We all walked into the room and some guy in a lab coat turned around in his chair.

"You must be Bruce, nice to meet you I'm Percy Jackson." I say introducing myself.

Bruce looked at me confused. "That's the problem were trying to fix, Yelena gave Percy a unknown sedative from in your lab and Percy woke up thinking he's sixteen." Clint explained.

This Bruce guy muttered some words and ran over to a drawer. "I know what sedative she took, it's called benzodiazepines. It's a chemical that takes away certain long term memories. That explains why this is happening, I know the reverse agent is flumazenil but I'll have to order it which might take a while to get here. The state has to approve all people who even try to get there hands on it." 

"Do it, till then Percy you have a lot of catching up to do." Natasha says smiling. This can't be good from what I've just heard I have memory loss and Yelena was the one that did all this.