Percy

SPOILER FOR ENDGAME-

I must have passed out because when I woke up Thor was gone. But Wanda was right there. I helped Wanda up when a giant Dr Strange portal opened up. I smile as me and Wanda flew in together landing.

Steve caught Thor's hammer and yelled, "Avengers! Assemble!" We all yelled and charged. I was fighting casually when I noticed Wanda. She was heading towards Thanos. 

"Oh she is not having all the fun." I say as I run towards her. We both fly up and land in front of Thanos. 

"You took everything from me." She said as her eyes glowed. I felt an overwhelming power come over my body and flew off the ground a little with Wanda.

"I don't even know who any of you are." He said smiling.

"Oh, don't stress you will." I say as Wanda and me chuck heavy rocks at Thanos. 

We eventually proceed to rip his armor off his limbs. 

"FIRE!" was all that process in my brain. When suddenly it all went dark. 

I woke up in a hospital and at my bedside was an adult girl.

"Well hello." I say, she shoots up and hugs me.

"Percy, it's me Estelle." My face goes pale.

"Estelle?" I ask as I grab her face. I feel tears running down my checks. 

"Mom, dad?" I ask as she shacks her head. 

"Car accident about three years back. Percy it's been five years I thought you would never come back. I've graduated, and have a job."

"That would make you 19!" She nodded still crying. I was shocked I was gone for five years!

I grab her again wrapping my arms around her again. I could not believe my mom and dad are dead. Estelle has lived alone for two years. 

"How did you find me?" I ask as I realize I have so many questions about camp she probably has no answers too.

"Clint, he stopped by the house told me you were barely alive in the hospital. I thought I was going to lose you again. The doctor said the chances of you ever waking up were really low." 

"How many day's has it been since everyone's come back?" 

"A month." Estelle said.

After another quick hug and a lot of fun sneaking around we were able to get out of the hospital unnoticed. Everything was really sore but I had to check on so many other places and Estelle knew.

Estelle drove me to camp and I got out. Estelle helped me out of the car and helped me up the hill. She explained that Chiron allowed her into camp after our parents died. I had a huge debt to pay to Chiron because letting a mortal into camp was some nerve not a lot of people had.

I started walking down the hill and got spotted. "Your a legend around here, when half of everyone was gone they still told your stories especially Lewis." 

"Percy?" I turned my head to see a adult looking Nico. "Percy!" Nico went and hugged me awkwardly with Estelle holding me up. He didn't hug me to tight though.

"Nico I'm not fragile, just woke up need a second to get my bones working again after a month." I say.

Nico laughed, "You look the same, and really your bones have not moved for five years and a month. Estelle, Rachel is actually looking for you something about her cave or something I don't know but I can take Percy to Will for some ambrosia." 

Estelle nodded hesitating, "Okay keep him out of trouble." Estelle said.

"What, I am not trouble! Excuse me, I'm right here people!" Nico snorted while Estelle laughed running towards Rachel's cave. Some things seems to never change.