Percy

Me and Clint get back to stark towers and I immediately start asking him questions as Banner and Stark come and take the package away. 

"Clint what was that robot thing that took Nat?" I ask trying to understand how it was possible for this robot to have it's mind of its own. "this isn't.." I pause looking around dropping my voice, "Greek is it? Or am I way out of the loop."

"No, it's something Stark made."

I continue getting as much information possible out of Clint about this Ultron guy. There suddenly was some screaming and yelling. Clint goes down the stairs but I continue going towards the sound.

Walking in I notice a girl in red right next to me. "Who are you?" I ask.

"The better question is who are you?" She asked back in a heavy accent.

"No one important." I state back.

"Well I can be the judge of that, lets see your worse nightmare." She says making her hands turn red. "What why isn't it working?" She keeps doing a hand motion to my head.

"I've already seen my worse nightmare, there's nothing there to show me except memories." 

I zone back into whats happening while I feel the gaze of the girl next to me. 

"You didn't see that coming?" Clint's voice says.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony's says typing away at the computer.

Cap throws his shield and Banners grabs the girl in his arms. I walk closer to the package. I block everything else out. I look with in the glass of the container and see a person inside. This is what Ultron wants? 

Thor comes running in and lifts his hammer creating lightning. "Wait!" Banner yells and Thor throws his hammer down directing the lightning to the container. 

The current of electricity was so strong I couldn't let go of the container. Everyone took a breath when Thor stopped and I went flying back first. Then shards of glass and compressed air followed. 

The guy from the container fly's over and attacks Thor. Banner runs over and helps me up. But I just fall back down. Banner inspects my hands and take me to the infirmary. Holding on to medal during a electrical current leads to burns!

Banner leaves for sometime and comes back "we are about to leave, I didn't catch your name. Who are you?" 

"Percy, I'm Natasha's friend." 

"Well nice to meet you Percy, I'm Banner. Were going to go rescue her, you stay here and rest those burns are pretty bad." Banner then walked out. 

I followed behind him. It was his fault for telling me they were going to rescue Natasha. I hid on the jet ride there. Listening to cap's inspirational speech. I waited for them all to get off before heading off myself. The avengers were going around making sure the people got out safely. 

I went around trying to find Natasha. But once I realized it was hopeless cause I have zero ideas where Ultron would keep a secret prison I started helping the avengers.

I looked down at my hands to realized they were all healed. It was strange because I didn't eat ambrosia. I quickly made my way around when suddenly the entire earth started to lift. I quickly made a water pool at the bottom and covered my face. That way I could push people off and hear there screams for it to only work out because they were caught in the water. 

We eventually got too high up, I couldn't continue pushing others off. I was destroying metal robots left and right. When I noticed how deserted the entire island felt. I walked around trying to find more civilians. When suddenly the entire island started falling. I jump off the building's into the air so I would fall slower then the island.  

The entire island exploded into blue lightning only leaving chunks. I changed my form before I hit to the water into a dive. Hitting the water I had the energy to teleport back to Avengers tower. I dried off and went to the kitchen cooking some homemade pizza's.