Clint

Percy disappeared that day, haven't heard from him since. Natasha was beating herself up way time. Telling me she should have told Percy sooner. I contacted some of members still at camp. It's been about a year but they say he still comes around once it a while. They say he one time walked into camp half dead and convinced Chiron to let him leave the next day. 

I told Natasha all the updates I got of Percy. Of course leaving out who they were from, where Percy was at, and any negative things like him walking in half dead into camp. I was also not that stressed about it, he's Percy Jackson. No one needs to seriously stress about him walking into camp half dead sounds like a normal day in the neighborhood. 

Things started heating up though in Avengers tower. Steve was on the run from the government and I was enjoying life in retirement. I knew that I had to go back, eventually. So I went to get Wanda, this was as much her fight as it was mine. While I was at it I picked up Scott and it was the entire gang.

After a quick inspiration quote and some fighting. Steve was able to make it to the plan with Bucky while the rest of us were caught. 

That's when Tony walked in, I started clapping.

"The Futurist is here! The futurist, he see's all! He know's what's best for you whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break Barton I didn't know they were going to put you in here." Tony replied.

"You knew they were going to put us somewhere, Tony." I finally decide to turn to look at him.

"Yeah but not some supermax floating ocean pokey. You know this place is for maniacs. This is a place for..."

"Criminals? Criminal's Tony. I think that's the word you are looking for. Right, it didn't use to mean me or Sam, or Wanda. But yet here we are."

"Because you broke the law."

"Yeah." I reply walking away from the bars.

"I didn't make you. You read it you broke it. Alright your all grown up you got a wife and kids."

While Tony was talking I continued to say, "Blah, Blah, Blah" quietly.

"I don't understand why you didn't think about them before choosing the wrong side." When Tony finishes I stand up walking towards the cell bars again. Tony takes a step back and walks away.

"Better watch your back with this guy, there a chance he'll break it." 

Tony walked around and continued to talk with everyone else.

I just sat there with fury. I don't see why anyone thinks Tony is right on this one.

____________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN MARVEL OR PERCY JACKSON: Thought since this is all out of the movie that I would throw that DISCLAIMER OUT THERE!!!!!!