Mixed Feelings

TW: Strong Language

"Don't touch me mother." Dandy sneered as he pushed his mom her arm off of him. "So this is the girl you chose out of all of them?" He said as he gave me a disgusted look.

"Yes sweetie, is there something wrong?" Gloria asked.

"No, it's fine, I guess." Dandy said as he looked me up and down. "What's the name?" He asked.

"It's-"

"Nevermind, I don't care." He said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

What I expected to be a 9 year old child turned out to be a guy in his twenties. I reached out my hand to shake his but instead of shaking it he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me with him.

"It's nice to meet you too Dandy." I said sarcastically as he took me up the stairs.

"Have fun you two!" Gloria yelled before Dandy dragged me with him up the stairs, when we were upstairs he pulled me inside a room.

The room was massive, there were a lot of stuffed animals in there which made the room look really childish. No way this was his room this has to be some kind of joke!

The thing that caught my eye in the room was the little stage right in front of me.

"Are you an actor?" I asked.

"No, but I will become the greatest thespian this world has ever seen, just you wait!" He said as he walked over to the stage.

"Well you are a really great actor already." "Now cut the bullshit and tell me where the child is that I have to babysit" I said with a raised voice. He turned around to look at me and spoke.

"First of all, I am an only child. Second of all you are not here to babysit me, you are here to entertain me and to keep me from getting bored." Dandy said as he walked up to me, grabbed my arm and took me with him to the stage.

I felt like I got tricked, I was onehundred percent sure that Gloria told me that she was looking for someone to babysit her son. Whatever, the payment is good so I'll just have to deal with it.

Dandy told me to sit down and watch him as he performed a little show for me with his puppets. It was the most stupid and boring thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

When his little show ended he bowed, when I didn't cheer for him he looked at me.

"What? Do you want me to give you an applause or something?"

"Yes, you are supposed to applaud me!" Dandy said a little angry.

"Hah, you don't really expect me to applaud you after this right? I mean if you were a little child I would have but come on you are an adult." I laughed out but Dandy didn't take it well, he threw his puppets on the ground and began to yell at me.

"I HATE YOU! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO APPLAUD ME WHEN I GIVE YOU A SHOW YOU STUPID GIRL!" He angrily jumped up and down and threw a tantrum on the stage.

Well I guess I am dealing with a child after all, only thing different is that this child is trapped inside the body of a grown man.

"Damn calm down!" I said as I put my hands over my ears to block out the noice. Dandy walked up to me and pulled my hands away from my ears. He grabbed my face and his face came really close to mine.

"You are not here to tell me what to do, okay?! You are here to do what I want you to do, to do what I tell you to do, and to follow all of my orders. Understood?" He said as he practically stared into my soul, I felt really uncomfortable so I pushed him away.