Bury What's Left

TW: Nudity, small trauma?

I woke up to the smell of baked apple pie. Was Dandy really baking pie for me?

I rolled over to the side and checked the alarm clock, it was 9 AM. I rubbed my eyes and threw the sheets to the side, jumped out of bed and stepped into my slippers.

I went downstairs, only wearing Dandy his shirt and my own and panties. The smell of the apple pie got stronger the closer I got to the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Gloria talk to Dandy. Dandy already saw me and smiled as he put the pie on the counter.

"Good morning!" I said, Gloria turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning." Both Dandy and Gloria replied.

"Did you sleep well?" Gloria asked.

"I've had better nights. This time I had a pretty bad headache the whole night long, but that was my own fault because I drank too much."

"What did you drink?"

"A lot of soda and juice." Dandy chimed in quickly. "She had a lot of apple juice."

"Oh honey, be care full with how much you drink." She uttered concerned.

"Sorry, I just really like apple juice.."

"And apple pie I heard." Gloria giggled and she turned to Dandy. "He really did a great job baking you a pie with his ridiculous cooking apron."

Dandy his cooking apron didn't even catch my eye at first but now I can't stop looking at it. On his cooking apron was the body of a girl in a bikini and it looked ridiculous on him just like Gloria said.

"Wow, you really got that bikini body huh." I remarked which made Gloria chuckle. I winked at Dandy, he bit his lip and striked a pose which made me burst out in laughter.

"Come get a taste." Dandy winked at me, my dirty mind thought about something else than apple pie.

"Can I get a taste too?" Gloria asked while I walked up to Dandy.

"No mother, this pie is for y/n only!"

"It's my pie and I decided that your mother can get a slice as well." I smiled at Gloria and Dandy rolled his eyes.

"Stop being such a kiss ass." Dandy whispered in my ear. I turned to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'm just being nice to your mother, what's wrong with that?" I uttered before I turned back to Gloria again. "I'll cut all three of us a slice."

I smiled at Gloria and grabbed a knife from the counter. I stabbed the knife into the apple pie and cut it in twelve small pieces. Dandy put three plates down on the counter so that I could put the slices of pie on there. I gave Dandy the knife and the cake server which he put in the drawer while I carried the plates with pie to the dining room. Gloria saw me struggle with the plates so she stood up and grabbed one of the plates from me.

"Thank you Gloria."

"No problem dear."

I put the other two plates down on the dining table. Dandy walked out of the kitchen and came into the dining room, he sat down on his chair and waited nicely till Gloria and I were sitting too. The three of us began to taste the pie, and to my surprise, it was delicious!

"No kidding, this is the best apple pie I have ever had, and trust me I've had a lot of apple pie in my life!" I complimented Dandy for his baking skills but he didn't know how to react to it.