Come As You Are

TW: I don't think there is any

Several minutes later Elsa and I arrived at the Freakshow. She parked the car infront of the big top, Elsa and I got out of the car which caught the freaks their attention.

Jimmy was the first one I noticed, he was holding a small woman in his arms. On his right stood a really tall woman and on his left a man with stunted arms who was covered in tattoos.

All four of them looked at me which made me slightly uncomfortable. "Why are they looking at me like that Elsa?" I whispered to her.

"Because they have never seen you before darling." Elsa replied while the four of them approached us.

"Goodmorning Y/n, looking great as always I see." Jimmy flirted as Elsa left me alone with them.

"Goodmorning Jimmy, everyone." I smiled and looked at the woman Jimmy was holding, she smiled back at me. "Hi, I'm Y/n." I introduced myself to her and reached out my hand to shake hers.

"Wow, you are so pretty." She complimented me in her high pitched voice which made me blush a little, Jimmy noticed that.

"Ma petite is not wrong though, you really are a pretty lady." Jimmy smirked which made me blush even more.

"I look decent Jimmy, don't hype me up."

"Decent? Girl you look amazing, you could be a model." The tall woman stated.

"You guys are being way too kind." I uttered as I shook the tall woman her hand.

"I'm Eve, and that is Paul." The woman introduced herself and pointed at the man with the stunted arms.

"Really nice to meet all of you." I smiled before someone else came up to us. It was a woman with blonde wavy hair, she wore a long dark green skirt with a orange top on top of it.

"Hello everyone." The woman said, she smiled at everyone and stopped when she saw me. "I don't think I know you, although your face looks familiar."

"Halloween night, when we were running away from that clown." I told her. "That's where we know eachother from."

"Now I remember," She smiled and reached out her hand. "My name is Maggie Esmerelda."

"Y/n." I uttered as I shook her hand. "You are a fortune teller right?"

"Yes that's true." She nodded. "How did you know?"

"A friend of mine told me."

"The rich kid?" Jimmy asked, I turned to him and nodded. "What else did he tell you?"

"He said that Maggie is your new girlfriend and that she's a good fortune teller because she was right about him finding love." I told Jimmy.

"When did you speak to him?" Jimmy asked Maggie as he turned to her.

"Who?" Maggie asked.

"The rich kid. That man child with black hair and green eyes." Jimmy described Dandy to Maggie.

"I don't remember seeing him, he must have mistaken me for someone else." Maggie mumbled.

"Well, it doesn't really matter, it's nice too meet you Maggie." I smiled and changed the subject. "I'm here cause I got a day off from work, Elsa took me here to see her performance tonight."

"Ofcourse she did." Paul uttered. "She only cares about herself."

"Really?" I asked, being surprised by his remark. "I thought she was a good person too all of you."