Broken

TW: Swearing

I woke up in Dandy's bed but he wasn't laying beside me, instead he was sweating his ass off by doing push ups and other exercises. He wasn't wearing anything besides his white boxershort.

"Since when do you work out puppet boy?" I asked as I rolled over to the other side of the bed. "Goodmorning by the way."

"I always work out in the morning and take a shower afterwards." He said whilst doing clapping push ups.

"Could we workout together sometime?" I asked.

"We could but I only work out in the morning, sometimes in the evening, but we can only do it when you come live here." He said as he pulled himself up from the ground and stood up.

"How could I do that Dandy? I can't just go to your mother and be like: 'Hello Miss Gloria, can I live here?' Like that's not going to work." I uttered.

"Mother really likes you y/n. If you just tell her that you want to sleep here because that's easier for you and because you always have stress in the morning, than I am sure she would let you stay." Dandy adviced while stretching.

"Yeah I can try that." I nodded and got out of the bed. I felt a cold breeze from outside on my body which caused me to shiver. I jumped down and walked over to the door and held my ear against it.

"Do you think Dora and your mother are already awake?" I asked as I glanced at Dandy, still with my ear against the door.

"They always wake up early." Dandy asserted.

"Okay, well I am going to the bathroom."

I pulled the door handle down to open the door, I pulled it open and pulled Dora along with it. She fell onto the floor.

"Oh Dora I am sorry." I said as I reached out my hand to pull her up from the ground. Dandy bursted out into laughter.

"It's okay I should've knocked." She said as she got up. "Hey, did you stay here overnight!?" She asked confused.

"Yes she did! Got a problem with that?" Dandy asked aggressively. I turned around and glared at him.

"Did I ask you?" Dora said to Dandy. "Don't think so."

Dandy rolled his eyes and walked past me and Dora, he glared at Dora before he walked into the hall.

"I'm sorry for his behavior Dora." I appologized as I walked into the hall myself but Dora held me back.

"Can we talk?" She asked, I turned around.

"Uhmm sure." I said and followed her to another room. I sat down on a chair just like she did.

"Why did you spend the night with Dandy? Did you guys do something together like-"

"Absolutely not." I cut her off. It went quiet for a second.

"I didn't finish what I was going to say." Dora said and she looked at me weirdly.

"I'm sorry I thought you were gonna say.."

"Say what?"

"Sex"

"Did you have-"

"No!" I cut her off again.

"Than why did you think about that first."

"I don't know Dora, probably because that's the first thing people think about most of the time." I snapped a little.

"Don't tell me you're starting to like that little brat." Dora sighed.

"No, ofcourse I don't! I couldn't care less about him. I am here for the job and that's it." I said, but that wasn't the truth.