Halloween

TW: Murder & Blood

I woke up next to Dandy, he was still asleep so I decided to not wake him up. I got out of bed quietly and walked to the sofa, I heard Dandy yawn while I was grabbing my clothes.

"Goodmorning Dandy." I said and turned around, I saw him roll over to the other side of the bed.

"Morning." He yawned. "Where are you?" He asked and he turned his head towards me. "Ah there you are."

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked while walking up to him.

"I think so." He smiled as he turned on his stomach.

"Good." I uttered and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I am going to get dressed."

"I am going to do my morning exercise." Dandy said, he jumped out of bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I can't wait for tonight."

"Me neither, I love Halloween!" I rejoiced as I walked towards the door with him.

"This is gonna be a killer halloween I'm telling you!" Dandy smiled excited. "I will see you downstairs."

I smiled and walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to change into my clothes. I didn't take another set of clothes with me when I came here yesterday so I just put on the same clothes as yesterday.

When I went downstairs I heard Dandy and Gloria talk to eachother.

"I can't wait to go trick-or-treating and terrorize the neighbourhood." I heard Dandy say.

"There is a curfew, no one's going out." Gloria told Dandy.

"Curfews are for the poor people." Dandy uttered as I walked into the dining room.

"Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning y/n." Gloria replied.

"What happend after the police arrived here yesterday?" I asked Gloria.

"They first started to ask us questions about how she died..." Gloria told me that she and Dora told the cops that they didn't know what happend exactly because they weren't witnesses. They did tell them that a clown confessed to the murder but that that clown ran away.

"The police took the body with them for examination because they thought it was a very strange case." Gloria said. "They said they had a feeling that the scissors were put back in so they took the scissors with them."

"Dora washed the scissors right?"

"She said she did." Gloria said as Dora walked out of the kitchen into the dining room.

"Ofcourse I cleaned those scissors." Dora stated and Gloria turned to her.

"I hope for you that you cleaned them good enough, otherwise you could be in serious danger Dora."

"She is in serious danger either way." Dandy mumbled as he glared at Dora with a smirk on his face.

"You don't scare me spoiled little white boy." Dora stated as she walked over to the door and left the room.

"Dandy I get that it is halloween but you know that Dora doesn't like those kind of jokes." Gloria said to Dandy.

"Which jokes?" Gloria looked at Dandy confused before he turned around and left the room. I followed him and went upstairs to his room.

"Dandy what did you-"

"Do you want to see my costume?" Dandy cut me off, completely ignoring that I wanted to say something.