All Goes Wrong

TW: Fighting & Strong Language

Jimmy got closer to me which made Dandy furious. He went up to Jimmy and pushed him to the ground.

"Back off!" He shouted whilst Jimmy fell to the floor and hit his head.

"Damn calm down." Jimmy groaned in pain. "I'm not going to hurt her."

"I don't care what you wanted to do to her!" Dandy scolded and he kicked Jimmy his leg which made Jimmy wince. "You better keep your claws off of her Jimmy."

"Come on Y/n tell your friend to stop kicking me like a child." Jimmy said.

"Dandy, kick him harder." I demanded with a nasty grin and Dandy began to kick him harder.

"Y/n come on, I need to talk to you." Jimmy whined

"Fine... Dandy, stop kicking him." I sighed and Dandy immediately stopped.

"What do you want to talk about Jimmy?" I asked as he slowly got up from the ground.

"I want to talk with you alone-"

"Absolutely not!" Dandy shouted, cutting Jimmy off.

"Dandy it's fine." I said as I grabbed his arm to prevent him from attacking Jimmy again. "Could you leave us alone for a while?"

"Whatever..." Dandy spat and he walked away from us.

"So what did you want to talk about Jimmy?" I asked as Jimmy came closer to me. He pinned me between him and Dandy his car and bended over me. He looked down and stared deep into my eyes. My heart raced, not because I like him but because I felt really uncomfortable and had no idea what he wants from me.

"Get off!" I shouted and I pushed him away. "What the fuck do you want from me?!"

"I saw the doubt in your eyes y/n, if you didn't like it you would've pushed me off right away." Jimmy smirked as he moved his hand towards mine.

"Jimmy please stop." I sighed whilst Jimmy grabbed my hand. "I am currently dating someone, someone who I really love.."

"What about us? We could've had it all y/n."

"And you decided to ruin it didn't you?!" I snapped.

"Look.. I made a mistake." Jimmy sighed and he moved his other hand to my cheek.

"Yes you made a mistake coming onto Y/n!" Dandy shouted as he pulled Jimmy away from me and pushed him hard with both of his hands.

Dandy walked up to Jimmy with hatred in his eyes, he made a fist and hit Jimmy his nose which resulted in a bloody nose for Jimmy. Jimmy groaned out in pain as he reached for his nose the wipe the blood away.

"You better stay the fuck away from her!" Dandy shouted at Jimmy and pushed him back again. Jimmy also made fists and defended himself from Dandy his hits. Jimmy ducked and hit Dandy in his stomach which almost caused him to throw up. I didn't tell them to stop because I liked that they were fighting over me.

Dandy backed away from Jimmy and grabbed my arm.

"Take off your jacket." Dandy demanded.

"Why? It's cold Dandy, I need the jacket."

"You know what I mean so take it off!" He whispered in my ear. I realised what he meant and decided to take my jacket off. Dandy gripped my arm tighter and dragged me with him towards Jimmy, showing him my arm.

"See these bandages Jimmy?" Dandy asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I see them." Jimmy said. "Why? Did you beat her up as well?"