Mine

TW: Bullying, Smut & NSFW

I didn't hear Dandy yell back at me so I walked back to the house, tears streamed down my face when I stepped inside. I quickly ran upstairs hoping that no one would see me.

"Oh dear are you alright?" I heard Gloria ask me.

"Not now Miss Gloria." I sobbed as I went into Dandy his room and locked the door behind me.

I let myself slide down and sat against the door with my arms around my knees. I looked up at the ceiling and cried my eyes out. I know that Dandy doesn't know anything about my childhood, which means that the whole pig thing was an accident but that word would never not hurt me.

When I was 7 years old I already got picked on and it kept getting worse and worse. I wasn't really a skinny girl, I wasn't obese either, I was just mid sized I guess.

When I turned 12 the bullying wasn't focused on my behavior anymore instead it was all focused on my looks. I used to get called pig everytime when we had P.E.

Luckily I had supportive parents, unfortunately they moved to England when I turned 18 which left me on my own completely, and because I didn't have any friends at all I had to find out everything myself. I haven't had much social contact in the past few years so when I found out about this job I immediately said yes. Eventhough I was expecting to babysit a child this wasn't a disappointment at all.

I relate to Dandy, he probably lacked more love than me in his childhood, but we both experienced the pain and that was enough for me to open up to him. That is also the reason why this argument fucked me over.

I felt horrible for saying the things I said to Dandy. I know that the way he acts is mainly because of how he was treated as a child. Dandy doesn't know what no means since he always got what he wanted. Gloria spoiled him because she couldn't handle him.

I know that Dandy is a bitch from time to time but so is everyone. When you trigger a traumatic event from the past it will push you further and further untill you burst out in anger, you will out all of the anger that you always pushed away at other times.

A heavy knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Open the door!" Dandy yelled aggressively.

"yes." I sighed as I got myself together and opened the door. "I'll get out if you want me too."

"You are not leaving this room till I say so!" Dandy demanded as he came inside and locked the door behind him.

Dandy glanced down at me and I noticed his red eyes, which means that he has been crying as well. I sighed and walked to the sofa and sat down, Dandy followed right behind me.

"If you don't want to talk than it's fine but I just wanted to say sorry and I know that that isn't enough but-" I started crying again before I could finish my sentence. "I am sorry that I hurt you-"

"Here take a cookie." Dandy smiled as he handed me a cookie that we baked together. I took the cookie from him and took a bite.

"Does that make you feel any better?" He asked.

"I guess." I sighed and took another bite.

"Look I don't really know how to comfort you right now but I'll try my best." He mumbled.

"Aren't you mad at me for what I said?"

"At first I was, but quick after that I realized that you probably didn't get angry for no reason."