I HATE YOU!

TW: Strong Language & Knife

I woke up in my bed and all I could think about was Dandy and the way I left yesterday. I didn't even say see you tomorrow to him because I was so angry.

I sighed and got out of bed, I stretched a little before I went to the kitchen to grab a sandwich. Whilst eating my sandwich I went into the bathroom to turn the shower on. I finished eating my sandwich, undressed and got into the shower.

"I love taking a shower in the morning." I said to myself as the warm drops of water fell onto my body.

I ran my hands through my wett hair and thought about Dandy again. I felt used by him but I can't just quit the job because of a small thing. I really need the money because this shitty apartment has a lot of technical problems.

I dropped a bottle of soap on the floor which snapped me out of my thoughts. I reached down to grab it when the water suddenly went cold.

"Ahh great." I growled and turned around to turn the shower off.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on a bathrobe, wrapped my hair in a towel, did my skincare and went back to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

When the coffee was ready I went to the livingroom and turned on the radio. I sat down on the sofa and took a sip of my coffee. I was listening to the radio when I suddenly heard an advertisement about the freak show.

"The freak show huh?" "Wasn't Jimmy part of that?" I asked myself as I stood up.

I walked to my room to get dressed. I put on my black shorts, a white lace top with straps, a pair of black socks paired with a pair of old skool vans. I put on my accessoires and did my hair.

I went back to the livingroom to turn the radio off. I grabbed my leather jacket from the coat reck and went outside. I locked the door behind me, time to go to work.

A good 30 minutes later I arrived at the Mott Manor and was greeted by Dora who was watering the plants in the garden. She waved at me as I drove up the driveway.

"Goodmorning Dora." I said when I lowered the car window.

"Goodmorning y/n" She said while I drove to the parking spot and parked my car. I got out and locked the car behind me as I walked up to Dora.

"How are you? I didn't notice you leaving yesterday." She asked.

"I'm fine don't worry. Sorry for not saying that I was going home." I appologized.

"Oh don't worry girl it's fine." "Dandy is in his room, he hasn't come out since he threw a tantrum in the dining room." She said a little concerned.

"I will check on him, if he lets me in." I sighed and walked to the front door.

I took the stairs on the left and went upstairs to Dandy his room. I knocked on the door but I didn't get a response.

"Dandy? Are you in here? It's y/n!" I yelled, still knocking on the door. The door immediately opened after I said that I was here.

"Hello." He said as he looked me in the eyes.

"Hey Dandy, can I come in?" I asked but he already grabbed my hand to pull me inside. He closed the door behind me and pinned me between him and the door.

"Why did you storm off yesterday?" He asked angrily. I was startled by the sudden angry tone, I couldn't get words out of my mouth.

"Hello? I am asking you something here." He said annoyed as he snapped his fingers.