1

Third Person Pov 

David bit his lip as he looked at darrian who looked really good tonight. "Can i get a kiss?" David asks and darrian's cheeks began to heat up and he made a disgusted face. "Eww no go on somewhere" Darrian says making david frown. He hated how darrian acted when they were in public. 

David grabbed darrian's wrist and gave him a straight face. "Stop playing with me" David says and darrian rolls his eyes. "Move or we gon really have to shake bro word to my dead" Darrian says before pulling away and walking off to talk to his friends. David shook his head and chuckled. 

He knew good and well when the two would be alone later darrian would be all over him and it killed him but also amused him. In public he acted like they were just friends but he knew the real vibe when it was just them. Darrian would call him his king and tell him it was only him he loved. 

His eyes didn't leave darrian all night. He licked his lips as he watched darrian dance while smiling all big and laughing with his friend. Later that night they went back to their hotel room and darrian moved over sitting in his lap. "You still want that kiss?" Darrian asks and david rolled his eyes. 

"Oh really what happened earlier?" David asks before his face is grabbed and lips are being slammed against his own. "Stop playing with me" Darrian says after he pulls away. "Naw you playing" David says before leaning up and placing a kiss on darrian's forehead. 

Another trash dd x ddot book from me short first chapter but future ones will be longer 

Kind of funny i was the first to write about them but all my books on them suck 😂😂😂

Hope ya'll enjoyed