15

~2 weeks later~
Third person Pov
David and darrian hadn't talked in a minute and it killed David how darrian seemed to be doing fine without him. "After all I've done!?! Talking bout he love me" David says.

"Yet he all on Twitter posted with that Brandon dude like I won't blow the place up" David says before sighing knowing he was the one who broke them up so he could do nothing.

"Somebody help me understand love" David says before he heard loud banging at his door. "Who is it!?!" David yells/ask. "Watch yo tone and open this door it's hot out here" darrian says and David let out a laugh.

"What are you doing here?" David asks once he opens the door just to have lips slammed against his own. Darrian closed the door with his foot and pushed David down on the couch kissing him hungrily.

David laid there with his eyes widened, his heart pacing and his mind wondering if this was real or not. David tried to pull away but his face was being grabbed tightly and darrian was continuing to kiss him sloppily.

David however finally was able to get out of darrians hold and tried to calm down. "First of all where in the world did that come from and second why are you here?" David asks before kisses are being placed on his neck.

"I need you d" darrian says before biting David's neck leaving a mark and then tracing over it with the tip of his tongue. David was really trying to not give in knowing that's what darrian wanted and he wasn't going to get played.

He knew darrian knew how much he would drop for him and he wont having it. He pushed darrian off of him and once he got a good look at darrians face he realized he was high which made his actions make sense.

"Darrian you don't want this your just-" David starts before darrian wraps his arms around him while resting his head on his chest. "I just love and need you d your more than a friend" darrian says in a soft tone.

David sighed before wrapping his arms around darrian deciding to let him stay and then when he was sober enough they would have a talk.

This book all over buts it's almost done so I ain't complaining

Hope y'all enjoyed