10

Third Person Pov 

David drove home with darrian playing with his hand before intertwining their fingers. When darrian tried to move his hand david stopped him and darrian playfully rolled his eyes. "Let me go" Darrian says and david shakes his head. "Naw you put your hand there so keep it there" David says. 

"You mad lame bro" Darrian says. "Oh i'm the lame one?" David asks. "Bro let me stop you right there cause i know you bout to bring up something stupid" Darrian says. "Oh we back on this bro thing nd what's wrong don't wanna recap?" David asks earning a annoyed groan and eye roll from darrian. 

"We ain't bout to do this d" Darrian says. "Oh no we gonna do this cause i happen to remember you forcing me to leave once we broke up and now here we are in my vehicle holding hands" David says. "No here we are having a peaceful moment and your messing things up" Darrian says. 

"Oh am i? Well allow me to mess it up more you got in my car and kissed me-" David starts before a hand is wrapped around his neck. "Shut up and drive you starting to tick me off" Darrian says before letting him go. David frowned before taking a turn and parking the car on the side of the road. 

"Don't stop nowhere keep driving" Darrian says before he feels a hand making contact with his neck. "Let me go" Darrian says grabbing david's hand that was around his neck trying to move it but failing. "Look here from this point on you mines ion care you can't make yo mind up so i'm deciding" David says. 

"I ain't yo friend and if you keep treating me like it i'll have to remind you what my role is and ion care who's around. Understand?" David says. "Look i belong to nobody and second of all you can 'remind' me all you want but i will fight you and-" Darrian starts the grip tightens on his neck. 

"Understand?" David repeats himself and darrian shakes his head. Some would say darrian is crazy for tempting david as much as he does but he honestly finds it quiet amusing plus he liked to remind david he wasn't one of his fangirls who would drop down to their knees for him if he asked. 

Darria didn't listen to anybody and not to mention he knew agreeing to this would cause more problems. "Why you always playing with me?" David asks before leaving kisses all over darrian's face. "No matta you still mines whether you agree to it or not and keep trying me if you want" David says already thinking of all the things he could do. 

David let darrian go before going back on the road and resumed his ride home. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed