20

Guess who's not ending this book just yet ending at either 30 or 40 (y'all lucky I love y'all)

Third person pov

"You go one inside I'll be there in a minute" darrian says and david just nods going inside. If darrian was being honest he was a little nervous about coming out I mean those were his friends and he worried about their opinions.

He knew how happy David was though and don't wanna ruin this for him. Darrian pulled out his phone and called Brandon. Meanwhile in the house David was talking with Chris.

Then once five minutes had passed David grew concerned. "Bro where he at?" David asks before going out to the car and finding darrian laughing on the phone. "Darrian!" David calls and darrian turns in his direction.

"I gotta go talk later" darrian says before hanging up. "Oh it's Brandon again isn't it?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. "Why you acting so insecure?" Darrian asks and David frowned before letting out a chuckle.

"Insecure? Don't ever use that word" David says before wrapping his hand around darrians neck. "I know you mines and I'm gonna make sure everyone else knows it to" David says before kissing darrians cheek and letting him go.

"David ion feel hood can you take me home we can tell them tomorrow" darrian says and David frowns  but nods. "Yeah sure" David says with a disappointed expression. He went back inside and said his goodbyes.

As they drive David was stuck in his head. Darrian seemed fine up until he came outside. In face darrian seemed to be very fond of Brandon and David hated that. Maybe they really weren't meant for each other the thought hurt David.

But he began to look back and it seemed like darrian couldn't care less about him. "Ya know I been thinking and instead of being together we should just be friends" David says and darrian frowns before shaking his head.

"Stop the car" darrian says putting his hair into a ponytail. "I'm not going to fight you and you know it's true we still-" David starts before darrian stopped him. "Don't do this I'm ready I promise" darrian says and David sighs.

"Alright" David says even though he had a feeling there was going to be problems later.

Hope y'all enjoyed