29

Third person Pov

"Finally you got some common sense" Brandon says making darrian roll his eyes. "Oh shut up but I'm glad me and him are back on good terms I just wish they would stop tagging me on Instagram about that live" darrian says.

"Don't worry bout them all that matters is that your relationship is going strong again and your no longer gonna act like a friend" Brandon says and the room goes silent making him raise an eyebrow. "Right?" Brandon asks.

"Well..." darrian says. "Darrian" Brandon says in a stern tone and darrian laughs. "Calm down I'm just playing although I will still be disobedient every here and there I love getting on his nerves" darrian says with a shrug.

Brandon shook his head and laughed darrian sure was something else. Darrian then ended up going back to David's house breaking the kitchen window to get in. David ran into the room and frowned as darrian smiled.

"Why did you do that? You have a key?" David asks and darrian frowns. "Well I ain't feel like going into my bag to grab them keys but anywho I missed you" darrian says.

David looked at the window and shook his head walking over to darrian before kissing his cheek. "I missed you to" David says before wrapping his hand around Darrian's neck.

"Break my property again and I'll break up back" David says before letting him go. Darrian playfully rolled his eyes. "Ok but what we bout to do" darrian says with a smirk and David chuckles.

David slams his lips against Darrian's kissing him passionately. David was happy that he could do this whenever he wanted no longer would act lien they were just friends.

Only one more chapter

Hope y'all enjoyed