7

Third Person Pov 

David drove down the road at a fast speed feeling somewhat better. he was able to get his anger out in the best way possible so he was now content however him and darrian were still gonna talk once they got inside. "Get up" David tells darrian who was still the backseat laying down seeming tired. 

"I can't" Darrian says making david chuckle. "You wouldn't have this problem if you had just listened" David says before getting out the car. "You betta not leave me or-" Darrian starts before david opens the backseat door. "Shut up" David says before kissing darrian softly on the cheek and picking him up. 

"Watch how you talking to me" Darrian says. "I swear you and this attitude thought you would have learned" David says before they make it inside. "The only thing i've learned is you need help" Darrian says. "I need help!?!" David yells/ asks. "Yeah you keep making a scene" Darrian says. 

"I only make a scene cause you wanna act like a friend when you know the vibe. You know that when we along you call me your king, that you be saying you love me and let me rearrange yo guts on a daily" David says and darrian frowns. "I'm tired of having this same argument" Darrian says. 

"Well i'm tired of getting the same results and i understand if you ain't ready to come out but the way you be treating me sometimes is just disrespectful" David says. "If you understood you wouldn't keep doing this" Darrian says. "You wouldn't keep doing what your doing if you loved me "David sats. 

"I do love you and you know that! You know that i refer to all the others as he and not him cause they'll never be you" Darrian says. "What youtube short you still that from?" David asks and darrian coudn't help but laugh. "David i'm serious" darrian says before kissing david on the cheek. 

"I love you" Darrian says. "I love you to but i can't keep doing this either you give me different results or we done and you really will be just a friend" David says. "Alright then" Darrian says before walking off making david groan loudly before running his hands down his face. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed