25

Third person Pov

Best believe once David heard the snippet he was ticked off so he went ahead and released the song and darrian being petty released his song later the same day. Then on top of that was making another song.

"All I'm gonna say is you had your chance and you ruined it goofy" darrian starts going along with the snippet. "Like look you used to be my queen but when went out in public you always caused a scene. In our relationship everything you did was wrong then you got the nerve to make a song" darrian continues.

"Like who paid your phone bill for a year shi used yo fight off every fear. We ain't Bonnie and Clyde cause unlike Bonnie you won't down to ride. Used to call you my slime now but I realize your worth less than a dime" darrian continues before letting out a laugh secretly enjoying this.

"How you gon say you over me but yet you won't let me be" darrian finishes loving the song thinking he put a lot into it. Brandon glared at darrian before shaking his head. "What?" Darrian asks earning a sigh from Brandon.

"I thought you two were going to work things out but instead you made another track" Brandon says. "He dropped his!" Darrian defends himself. "Maybe he only released it because you dropped that snippet" Brandon says.

"Ion care what the reason was I'm getting my get back" darrian says. Later that day David dropped a track in response and ended it with 'look dummy don't bother making a song back cause I ain't listening to it'.

"This is just petty" Brandon says. "Oh shut up there is literally no way to make things right" darrian says and Brandon shrugs. "We'll you could do what he wants and admit to the world you two had something going on" Brandon says.

"Ion know" darrian says. "You love him don't you?" Brandon asks and darrian smiled. "With all my heart" darrian says. "So let the world know" Brandon says making darrian think. Meanwhile David was getting a lecture from jay.

"This is ridiculous no more tracks and I mean it" Kay says and David sighs. "But he-" David starts before he's being cut off. "Shut up ion wanna hear it you need to stop this petty beef and be the bigger person" Jay says.

Yes Jay was aware of David and darrians romance due to David opening up about it recently and to his shock Jay and Chris had something going on so they both came out. "Jay is right this needs to stop" Chris says from his spot on jays lap.

"Fine I'm done I promise" David says. "I'm proud of you" Jay says. David hated this it felt like him and darrian couldn't even be on the same planet without drama.

Came up with both darrians songs myself so hope if wont to bad

Hope y'all enjoyed