2

Third Person Pov 

"You my baby you know that" David says before pecking darrian on the lips continuously. "Uh huh and you my king and my heart" Darrian says with a smile. "Oh yeah? Funny you don't act like it" David says making darrian roll his eyes. "Bro don't ruin this moment" Darrian says with a frown. 

"Oh you calling me bro? I was yo king a second ago" David says. "Just shut up you getting on my nerves now" Darrian says. Darrian and david's relationship was complicated to say the least it felt like one minute they were all lovey then the next they were completely platonic. David hated that. 

He wanted to love on darrian in public but everytime he tried he would be pushed off or threatened. But when they were alone darrian knew the vibe and would give david what he had been wanting all day the kisses, the love and attention. "I'm getting on your nerves?" David asks with a chuckle. 

"Yeah cause we was having a moment then you ruined it" Darrian says. "Oh i ruined it? Naw you ruined it by not giving me what i want ion care who's watching i'm gonna love on you whether you like it or not" David says. "if you wanna get cussed out be my guest cause you making me mad" Darrian says. 

'Your making me wanna jump out a window' david thinks to himself. 'Ight" David says before walking off and darrian groans. "Why i feel like there's more to this?" Darrian asks. "Naw you wanna act like a friend so fine" David says before darrian gives him two quick pecks on the mouth. 

"Stop that you know how i feel bout you" Darrian says before wrapping his arms around david's neck. 'I know how you feel when we're alone' David thinks to himself before putting his hands on darrian's waist. 

I ain't doing no more ddxddot books all the books i do on them suck and there are better book options so no more stories on these two after this 

Hope ya'll enjoyed