26

Third person Pov

"No more tracks bro I'm done" David says and darrian nods. "Understandable the whole thing was just petty and I'm sorry for making a response that wasn't needed" darrian says and David shakes his head.

"No I'm sorry for making the song in the first place" David says. "Do you think our relationship could have worked if we communicated more?" Darrian asks and David shrugs. "Honestly ion know but it doesn't matter now" David say.

"It does matter cause your still my friend and I love you" darrian says. "Why do you keep lying to me" David asks confusing darrian. "What?" Darrian asks and David sighs. "You don't love me bro" David says and darrian frowns.

"I do love you" darrian says. "We'll your actions say different and you know what I'm not fighting with you about this again we had a relationship and it didn't work" David says and darrian frowns.

"Why couldn't you just accept h won't ready to come out?" Darrian asks. "It wasn't just that it was so much more" David says putting his hands over his face.

"Look I'm sorry for everything but we can still be-" darrian starts before he's being cut off. "I'm tired of hearing sorry and then you not changing your ways I'm so sick and tired of it so until you prove to me you can change ion want any type of relationship" David says.

"Alright fine then if that's what you want" darrian says before leaving. It was then darriann knew what he had to do he going to get high as a kite and then go on live and tell the whole world how he felt about David.

He wanted to take Brandon's advice and prove to David that he did love him and that he meant something to him.

Hope y'all enjoyed