3

Third Person Pov 

David glared at darrian who was talking to some dude on the other side of the room. It was little thing like this that really ticked david off here darrian was laughing with this dude and being a little to touchy with the shoulder pats but had the nerve to drag him out the room when a girl looked his way. 

David walked over and grabbed darrian before leaving the room not saying a word. "Bro what?" Darrian asks. "Oh so we back on this bro thing?" David asks. "Look don't do this right now we'll talk about this later" Darrian says. "Why later? Why not now?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. 

"Cause we out in public ion need nobody in our business" Darrian says. "Somedays you really make me question things" David says before darrian passes him and bumps into him on the way out. David grabbed darrian's wrist and pulled him back before slamming hima against the wall harshly. 

"Dude just move" Darrian says before a hand is being connected with his neck. "Listen your gonna go back in there and your not going to be talking to that dude again if you do i'll hurt you once we in private" David says before letting darrian go. "You did all this in public so aye why wait for privacy" Darrian says. 

"Don't get smart" David says before dragging darrian back into the room. "Get off me" Darrian says before moving his arm away and moving back in the direction of the dude he was talking to earlier that david told him not to talk to again. 'He gonna know the vibe when we get back to our hotel' david thinks to himself. 

It's funny how darrian acted like this in public when he knew good and well what the vibe was when it was just him and david.

Hope ya'll enjoyed