Chapter 2

"Mmmmm," groaning as I wake

"Mmmmm," groaning as I wake. The sun was shining right in my face, making me pull the cover over my face. I don't remember how I got home or when my bed was this soft but I'm not mad about it.

I roll over and open my eyes a little bit before closing them again, just to quickly open them again. I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me, who is this man in my bed?

I sat up and looked around, just to see I wasn't in my bed or house. I frantically tried to get out of the bed to only trip on the sheet and fall. "Ow, why he got this hard ass floor," trying to untangle myself from the sheet. After unraveling myself, I looked over to see if he was still asleep and surely he wasn't.

He was looking at me looking at him. "Umm where am I and how did I get here?" Awkwardly smiling.

"I brought you here of course love," getting up from the bed. I know Violet didn't let this random man take me to his place. Yeah, she's gonna get an ear full when I see her again. I quickly stood on my feet and looked down at what I was wearing. I was in a shirt and some boxers.

"Where are my clothes? Please tell me we didn't have sex last night." This is so ghetto, I don't do one night stands.

He chuckled and walked towards the bathroom in his room, "That piece of fabric you call a dress is in the trash, you threw up on it after ranting about how all the men in your life are trash." To say I was embarrassed is an understatement, I wanted to crawl back under the covers.

Awkwardly laughing, I looked around for my phone until I saw it on the nightstand. I grabbed it and looked at the time, "Damn, I have somewhere to be, can you give me a ride back to my place?" I'm going to be late going to help my mom, hopefully she hasn't started anything yet.

"Yeah, take some of my sweats from the third drawer," motioning toward his dresser. I quickly go to the dresser and put the sweats on and give my mom a quick call to tell her I'll be on the way.

He comes out of the bathroom and tells me to come on. I grab my wristlet and keys off a chair by the bed. While walking out, this man's place is nice and big, does he live here by himself. This place looks like it could fit a family of 10. Whew to live here.

We go to the car garage and all the cars before me are out of this world. It's about 5 cars here and I don't know anything about cars. The only car I can point out is the 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible. All black with a red stripe, blacked out rims and it looked like red and black interior walking past it.

From the house to the cars, this man is someone who I need to stay away from. He's a walking red flag and I've had enough of them so at least I'll never see him again.

We got into one of the other cars and I pulled up my address on my phone. The car ride over was quiet but I didn't mind, what could we possibly talk about. After about 30 minutes, we finally arrived at my place and almost leaped out of the car. "Thank you for the ride, be safe," closing the car door and speeding walking to my front door.