Chapter 9

"Ugh why isn't she answering her phone," getting irritated by the second

"Ugh why isn't she answering her phone," getting irritated by the second. I've been trying to reach her all day.

Miles told me what her and Violet said and I might add that I was very confused. Burn my house down? I didn't even do anything.

After what happened between Iris and I, my men figured out who stole from me, so I had to deal with that. There was a lot of blood to clean up. After that, my father decided to stop by and add his two cents. Then decides to tell me he's getting married and wants me to be there.

That man dumb as fuck if he think we going to that bum ass wedding. Bitch not even cute.

Anyway though, since Iris wasn't picking up her phone, I decided to drive to her place. When I didn't see her car, I figured she was still at work. Then again, it's getting pretty late, I'll still drive by there.

I drive to her job and I see her car but it looks dark inside. I get out of the car and decide to call her phone. To my surprise I heard it ringing. I walk towards the sound and see her phone on the ground.

I went to pick it up, why would she leave her phone on the ground?

She wouldn't dumb fuck, something clearly happened.

My eyes widened coming to realization and instantly ran back to my car and called Miles. He's not only my best friend but he's my right hand man and great with technology. He finna hack into these cameras.

The first two calls he didn't answer and I was starting to lose my patience. I was already spending to get back to the mansion.

"Oh my goooooddd Issac, you're always calling at th," "Fuck all that, something's happened to Iris and I need you to check some cameras." Cutting him off. I don't wanna hear shit other than he found Iris.

Getting to the mansion, I go to the basement hoping Miles is here already. He is not. I pulled my phone out to call him but he was already walking downstairs. Right behind him was a pissed off Violet. Definitely about to get cussed out.

"So what happened?" Sitting down in front of the computer.

"I called her multiple times and when she wasn't answering, I went to her place. She wasn't there so I went to her job and saw that her car was there but it was dark inside so called her phone again and it was outside by her car on the floor."

"Ugh I was just talking to her, this is all your fault," Violet said, taking a seat next to Miles. I looked at her in disbelief. "And how is this my fault?" Getting defensive.

She glared at me before speaking, "I don't know but what I do know is that your a piece of shit who just wanted a quick fuck and when got it, went ghost." Turning her head towards the computer screen.

"Miles rudely tell that asshole behind you that I'm burning this bitch down as soon as we're done and to go to hell," crossing her arms.

I was about to say something when Miles said he got the video. I immediately brought my attention to the screen and anger only grew.