Chapter 16

"Mhmm," barging into the house

"Mhmm," barging into the house. Throwing my jacket and purse on the ground.

He threw his suit jacket on the ground and roughly pressed me against the wall, with me facing it. Placing rough kisses on my neck while unzipping my dress at the same time. Letting it drop down on the floor.

Turning me around again and lifting me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to close any more space that was between us. He carried me to the bed, our lips never parting.

Now you're probably wondering how we got here. So while she's occupied, ima tell you. Short and sweet so we can get back too it!

So they were at dinner and they were having a good time and the drinks kept rolling in. No lie they were there for over an hour just talking and drinking.

Now if y'all don't know, she gets horny when she's tipsy/drunk.

When they were leaving and in the car, she let her hands explore to his side of the car. Issac told her to wait until they got to her house. She was upset and horny so she did a little DJ session on her clit.

That led to Issac doing 75 in a 40 zone and yeah. Now let's get back to it.

Issac gently threw my ass on the bed and stared down on my naked body with eyes full of lust.

"Fuck I missed you," saying before pulling me by my legs to the end of the bed and kissing down my leg. Placing sweet love bites before ripping my underwear off.

He did a long lick from my entrance to my clit, nibbling on it a little before sucking it. "Fuucck Issac," placing my hands on his head. Starting to suck harder, he let out a few grunts before pushing my legs back to my chest. My moans only grew louder and louder.

Adding in two of his thick fingers only made it hard for me to keep quiet. If she was trying to but she's not, don't let her confuse y'all.

The grip I had on his hair grew tighter when my climax grew more. It wasn't till I felt a lick on my asshole when my climax came hitting me like a truck. "Yeeeeesssss!" Damn near screaming as I came. Who would've thought I liked my asshole being licked. Now I see what Violet was talking about.

Issac didn't let me calm down from my high, he licked up my juices and continued licking and sucking my ass and fingering me. Y'all I was seeing stars I promise you. I tried to get from under this attack but he had a tight grip holding me down.

"Issac...fuck...I'm about to cum again." Saying in between breaths.

"Cum for me baby," seductive tone.

And right on cue, I came again, back arched, mouth ajar, eyes rolled back. If he's making you like this now just wait until he pulls that dick out!

Once again he licked everything clean and thrusted his fingers in my mouth. "Taste yourself princess, this is what I've been craving." As I slurped all my juices off his fingers, I kept eye contact with him causing him to smirk.