Chapter 11

"Hannibal, what are you doing here?" Staring at my sorry excuse of a father

"Hannibal, what are you doing here?" Staring at my sorry excuse of a father. And he had the audacity to bring his hoe in my house.

He walked over to where I was at and I moved a little to block his view of Iris. "Oh I can't come to see my son?"

"No," a blank expression.

"Ooh don't be like that," trying to hug but moving out the way. "Miles, it's good to see you, how are you doing?!" Miles rolled his eyes before speaking up, "Hannibal, thought you were dead, well at least hoped," giving a tight lip smile.

Miles dislikes the man just as much as I do and that's why we're best buddies.

"What got you guys knickers in a twist?" Before looking behind me and noticing Iris and Violet, "Ah I see, you call my fiancé a gold digger and yet have two in the kitchen."

"Excuse me," I hear both Iris and V say. I turn around and see both of them get up, walking towards us. Miles grabbed Violet and I stepped in front of Iris.

"If your objective was to come here and piss everyone off then congratulations, you have succeeded in that. Now get out!"

He chuckled before speaking, "Don't mistake, this used to be mine. Now please excuse your whores. I would like to discuss my wedding with you." Walking towards the fridge.

Violet was trying to get out of Miles' grip and I tried to grab Iris but didn't. "Look here you ugly bitch, I'm not afraid to fuck you up! Call me out my name one more time and your ass won't see your wedding." Iris said, pointing her finger at him.

My sperm donor's gold digger stepped in front of Iris, "Don't talk to my husband like that, now go be a good slut and shut up."

Iris looked at V before turning around and smacking Sarah, fathers new hoe. "Look here heffa, you think just cause yo skin is white you can't get slapped?! You had the right idea, right day and right bitch."

I grabbed Iris and pulled her behind me, as much as I would love to see her whoop ass now is not the time.

Turning to Iris, "Please give us a moment, take V and my card and get some nice," handing her my card. She smacked it out of my hand. "Don't piss me off more Reid."

She pulled V away and Miles tried to sneak out with them but I sure did grab him. He's not leaving me here by myself.

Looking back at Hannibal, he looks pissed. Honestly I'd be mad too if my girl was ugly like Sarah is. "You need to keep your bitches in check," hissing.

"You have one more time to call my girlfriend out her name before your head is in between the fridge and the counter. I don't care if you are my father." Snapping at him.

"Don't test me boy. I helped put you in this world and I don't mind taking you out."

Rolling my eyes, I looked over at Miles who's just eating, he is always eating something. Looking back at my father, "Can you just say what you came here to say," crossing my arms.