Chapter 12

Mhm

Mhm...Issac...it's getting late we should stop," trying to crawl away from him.

He pulled me back, placing kisses on my back. Whispering in my ear, "Oh but mi amore, look how well you're taking me."

My eyes start to roll back when I feel my fifth orgasm approaching. Now you're probably wondering how we got here.

Well my black ass was horny and he was in the shower. So I went in there, teased him knowing where that would lead too. I thought we would go a round or two, not 5.

The wedding is tomorrow at noon and it's around 2:30 in the morning. I should've minded my business and masturbated or something. Now look at me, running!

Eyes rolled back, slob coming out and gripping the sheets for dear life.

His thrust started to get rougher and faster making my moans louder. "Fuck Issac, right there baby," moving my ass at the pace of his thrust. Letting out a grunt, he tangled his hand into my newly installed sew in, pulling me up.

Wrapping his hand around my throat and a handful of hair, "This pussy belongs to me and only me, got it?!"

All I could do was moan, I'm not even sure if I can hear properly the way her fucking me.

"Answer me!" Demanding but seductively.

I nodded, "Yes, fuck yes Issac." He pushed my head back into the bed, thrusting even faster. At this point I'm screaming and creaming. Everyone in this house definitely knows his name.

His thrust started to get sloppier before stilling himself deep inside me, letting out loud groan. Finally we're done, my pussy can't take any more of that demon.

Staying still for a few seconds, he pulled out and I immediately collapsed down onto the bed. He grabbed me and I made a 'X' with my hands. "No more, we have the wedding tomorrow." Trying to move away from him.

He laughs, taking a hold of me, "I'm grabbing you so we can go wash up."

I shake my head, us being in the shower together is what led us to this in the first place. "No. no, no, no, noooo, I'll shower first and then you can." Rushing to the bathroom.

After I finished, I threw on some pajamas and climbed into bed. He watched every single one of my movements amused.

Shaking his head, he got in the shower. I was going to wait for him to come back so we could sleep but that bed was feeling way too good. And he switched the sheets so I'll be sleeping real good.

To be honest, this past week has been pretty good. Issac been getting on my nerves, he's lucky he's cute because I'm not dealing with it if he wasn't!

He still hasn't let me go to work but I'll be there Monday for sure. I can't stay cooped up in this house, V get to go to work, why can't I?