Chapter 17

"Girl what the fuck! We're supposed to be mad at him, not giving him pussy

"Girl what the fuck! We're supposed to be mad at him, not giving him pussy." Yelling.

"GIRL... do you want to hear about it or not?!" Rolling my eyes.

"Bitch you know I do, tell me all the freaky things y'all do," rolling her eyes. Violet came over because she wanted to know how my date went but was shocked when Issac opened the door. Shirtless.

I started telling her about what happened and how Issac showed up lowkey saving me. About how he took me out to dinner and how my feelings started taking over. That the alcohol started hitting and the details about the sex. She just sat there smiling a little with a shocked first.

"Bitch you let him eat yo booty?! I told you that shit life changing." Winking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and picked up the remote. "So you gone get back with him or we're still mad?" Picking her phone up.

I just shrugged trying to find a movie to watch. "I'm definitely still irritated about how he handled it but shit I don't know." Throwing my head back.

Bitch you know exactly what you're going to do. Ok We getting our man back, fuck stop playing with me.

After sitting there for a minute having a conversation with my inner self, I've come to the conclusion that I will get back with him. My inner self had a lot to say about this situation and told me to listen to her for once. Groaning in my own annoyance, I checked my phone to see where Issac was at.

"Damn where the boys at with the food? I'm hungry as hell!" Violet asked, irritated. "I don't know but when did I say I was having a group movie night?!" Tilting my head. She waved me off and a movie was finally picked.

"So did you get your girl back? Because if you didn't, we might have to break up, Violet will not let me see you anymore

"So did you get your girl back? Because if you didn't, we might have to break up, Violet will not let me see you anymore." Miles said while holding the food.

I chuckled a little, "We're getting there, she's just in denial right now." I've been with her all day, making it up to her for "ghosting" her. She's stubborn, I'll give her that but she'll crack.

Miles and I were heading back to Iris's place for the movie night. "You better hurry up and... oh shit watch....." before everything went black.

"ISSAC....ISSAC come on man get up!" Miles yelling and violently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and everything was spinning. Everything sounded muffled and I couldn't move my left arm. "What happened," looking around and noticing we are upside down.

Miles unbuckled his seatbelt and hit the roof of the car. Getting settled, he kicked the car door open and got out standing out there for a while before helping me out of the car. "Ah fuck my arm," grunting in pain.

The pain isn't too bad, I've been through worse. "Shit, your arm is broken, I'm calling for help, don't move." Pulling his phone out his pocket.

I looked around and didn't see another car so clearly it was a hit and run. Was it intentional or what? Groaning as I try to stand up and hold my arm, taking in the scene in front of me. "I told you not to move ugh our men are on the way," rolling his eyes.

The police are probably on the way too. The accident happened on a busy street so people definitely saw it. It's a good thing I have the police department in my pocket.

Looking around some more, I grabbed my phone from the wreckage and found it totally fucked. I turned towards Miles and noticed his head was bleeding. "You good?" Pointing to his head.

He moved his hand to touch his head and noticed the bleeding, "Yeah I'm fine, it's nothing."

"Mhm make sure you get that checked out, V wouldn't like it if anything happened to you."

A minute later, my men came before the cops, typical. Miles and I got in the SUV and headed to the hospital. He had already called Violet to let her know what happened and that we were going to be late.

Getting to the hospital, my private doctor got there and fixed us up and made sure everything was good.

"MILES....Miles," hearing yelling from the halls.

I looked over to Miles and he looked back and shrugged at me. A minute later the door burst open, "Miles! Oh my god you're alright?" Violet running up to Miles.

They started kissing vigorously and it was starting to make me feel uncomfortable so I left the room. "Issac...," softly said. I turned my head to see who it was and I saw Iris standing there shyly.

She scanned over me and her lips started quivering, hands shaking a little. I pull her into a hug and she starts sobbing quietly. "I'm okay princess, it's just a few cuts and bruises. I'll be fine." Kissing her forehead for reassurance.

"Your arm is literally in a cast, cuts all on your face and arms," burying her face into my neck, still crying.

I placed both hands on each side of her face, making her look at me. "I've been through worse," using my thumbs to wipe away her tears, "this is nothing I promise." I stood there holding her for a while until she calmed down. "I'm guessing you're not mad at me anymore?!"

She scoffed and pushed me off her, "Shut up, I'm guessing you didn't save the food." We both started laughing a little before looking at each other.

"Are you ready to go? I don't like hospitals that much," wrapping her arm around me. I nodded and we walked back to the room where Miles and V were in, "Yall ready?"

Violet stood up and wiped the corner of her mouth, while Miles rolled his eyes and buttoned his pants back up. "Yall truly need help," Iris said in disgust. "I just needed two more minutes damn. It's giving cock blockers." Grabbing Violet's hand and walking towards the door.

Iris and I both looked at him as if he was dumb. "Please get real and get real fast, we're in a hospital, have some decorum." Iris said as she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch didn't yall have sex in your office," V said as we were walking out.

"That's in the past, let not dwell," side eyeing her. We all got in the car and Iris started driving. "Yall want pizza or burgers? Because I'm still hungry." Turning the music down and turning down the street. We all agreed on burgers, "Bet Schnipper's it is."

We got to the place, placed our orders to go. We just talked until our food was ready and then headed back to Iris place. "This isn't the way back to your place," noticing we were headed the direction to my place.

"Why would I go to my house when you're the one with the movie room?"

"True but the original plan was at your place." Taking a sip of my drink.

She shook her head, "No it wasn't! Yall decided that, not me," side eyeing me. I shrugged and sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Getting back to my place, we all got out and I opened the door. "Uh yall go find a movie, V and I will be there in a minute, cool?" Before taking off. "You know your friend is a horny man," Iris said looking at me. I chuckled, "And so is yours."

She nodded her head and headed to the movie room. I went to my room to take a quick shower and change my clothes and met her in the movie room. I was in charge of grabbing the blankets while Iris picked a movie. She put on some movie called Bullet Train, and got comfortable. I dimmed the lights and sat right next to her, placing the blanket over us.

She handed me my food and played the movie. About ten minutes into the movie, the door opened and Miles and Violet sat right next to us, looking like they just had a quickie. I shook my head and went right back to the movie.

I'll look into the car crash tomorrow, now I'm hanging with my future wife.