Chapter 20

"Naw fuck this, yall been plotting on me since we started

"Naw fuck this, yall been plotting on me since we started. I quit!" Throwing my deck of Uno cards down.

It's after Thanksgiving and I'm back at Issac's house. Matter of fact, we are all at Issac's house. V wanted to have a game night since she bought Uno Flip. Now I wanna flip this whole table over because a break is what they're not giving me. "Look baby I'm sorry," grabbing my wrist, "but I wasn't picking up 20 cards."

I gave him the most irritated look ever, "So you thought I'd be okay with picking up 30 cards after yall already stacked 3 draw 5's that landed on me to pick up? Fuck out my face, no pussy for you!" Getting up, moving to the theater room, ugh that game just pissed me clean the fuck off.

Walking into the room, I closed the door behind but turned around when I heard a thud sound. It was Issac stopping the door with his foot, "Now what if the door would've hit me?"

"Then you would've been hit with the door," turning back around and walking up to the snack cart. I grab some chips, twizzlers, start the popcorn machine up and grab a blanket. The lights were already dimmed so I went to take a seat. A second later, I feel a dip on the side next to me. I turn my head to the right to see Issac getting under my blanket. "I don't remember inviting you to join."

"Don't remember asking."

Rolling my eyes, I focused on the big screen and chose a random movie to watch. Five minutes into the movie, I felt a hand on my inner thigh under the cover and lips on my neck. "Issac," in a warning tone. I know he didn't come in here to touch on me. Just when I was about to push him off, he started kissing me on my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and tilted my head so he could have better access.

He noticed and let a low groan out and bit my neck, making me let out a low moan. Ugh no I'm supposed to be upset with him. Coming back to my senses, he cups my pussy thru my shorts and starts sucking on my neck. Fuck what was I talking about.

He slipped his hand in my shorts and ran a finger up my slit, trailing a circle on my clit. I bit my bottom lip to keep the moan from coming out. He started circular motions going at a dangerous slow pace causing a shiver to go down my spine. Arching a little and throwing my head back, I spread my legs a little wider.

Humming as he slides a finger in, then letting out a moan as he slides in another one. "Are you still mad at me love?" He asked while thrusting his fingers slowly. "Yes," breathily saying. Starting to feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. Grinding my hips on his fingers so I can get my release. He picked up the pace and used his thumb to trail circles on my clit making me shudder under this feeling. "How bout now?" Whispering darkly in my ear.

I let out a whimper, legs starting to shake as the feeling grows intently. "Fuck Issac, right there," breathlessly, my hand grabbing on to his bicep.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came undone under his touch. He started saying sweet nothings in my ear as he trailed slow circles on my clit. Trying to calm down, I grabbed his hand, making him stop moving so I could catch my breath. Feeling a smirk form on my neck from him, "See I knew you couldn't stay mad at me."