Arc 2: Dragonite Arc

Based on Dragonite and his journey to becoming Optimus Prime's successor. 

A2.1: Dracon

On a distant planet, a Draconian named Dragonus Prime returns to his home in Dracon to find his wife, Dragonella, bearing a child. Meanwhile, King Druddigon speaks with Drazeus about his plans to rule Dracon, but the king refuses. Then, as Dragonella gives birth to a baby Draconian named Dragel, the planet started to crumble as Unicron arrives.

A2.2: Lost Planet

As Planet Dracon faces destruction at the hands of Unicron, Dragonus Prime makes an escape pod that could lead to Cybertron. Dragonella might be against this, but this might be the only way to escape. Meanwhile, Drazeus has come for the Draconian, so Dragonus fends him off while Dragonella places Dragel in the pod. The pod launches, sending Dragel to Cybertron. Drazeus was too late and shoots Dragonus and escapes. The Planet of Dracon was destroyed in an instant, but not with Dragel arriving on a distant field on Cybertron, where Autobots Ironhide and Chromia found him.

A2.3: To Cybertron

Settling on Cybertron, Ironhide and Chromia raise a young Dragel, now named "Dragonite" to be a kind and strong warrior, but there are some complications ahead. Then, he excels at his training at the Elite Guard and begins to exhibit special powers. Ironhide has a heart-to-heart with Drago about how powers work. By the time he graduates from the Elite Guard, He didn't notice that a war is coming.

A2.4: Darkness

The war is raging on Cybertron, and Ironhide and Chromia are nowhere to be found. Then, Dragonite was captured by the enemy ship and meets four friends: the tactician, Sharkbite, the princess, Windfire, the digger, Moledive, and the wild child, Toravolt. They haven't met each other so, they must think of a plan to escape the ship.

A2.5: New Friends

Drago and his new friends head for the escape pods before the Vehicons show up. Then, they were scattered throughout the Earth, not knowing where they are. Looks like Drago's adventures will begin on Earth.

A2.6: To Earth

Sharkbite landed in the sea where a submarine was sinking; So, he scanned for a Shark mode and saved the Submarine. Moledive crash-landed on a construction site where one of the workers was trapped under a rock; So, he scanned a Mole mode and saved that worker. Toravolt landed in a city that's been overrun by a blackout; so, she used her lightning abilities to bring the power back. As a present from a little girl, she scanned a picture of a Tiger. Then, Windfire landed in a town about to be destroyed by a tornado; so she scanned a picture of a phoenix and stopped the tornado. Meanwhile, Drago landed on the outskirts of town, not knowing where he or his friends are.

A2.7: Druddigon

Drago scans a vehicle mode since he can't turn into his Dragon Mode, and meets someone identical to King Druddigon, he introduces himself as Druddigon, the Draconian Son of King Druddigon, and announces Drago's true name as "Dragel". The 2 Draconians do battle and it seems Druddigon has the upper hand. But Drago's not giving up just yet. Drud's had enough and unleashes a beam attack but, Drago counters it with his own Dragon Blaster and overpowers Drud. Drago sees a pillar of light, which could be an Energon Signal.

A2.8: Rustbucket

Before he was accidentally transported to Earth, he was an ordinary Autobot warrior who was once assigned to the frontlines. When a working Space Bridge transports him to Earth, they all thought he vanished, while some thought he deserted the battle. Then, he scanned an RV and tried to put up an Autobot Signal, which the group thought was a pillar of light. Then, the five Autobots gather around before a veteran Autobot named Rustbucket.

A2.9: We're a Team!

Rustbucket introduces the team to their new base where their training begins. They were sloppy at their training, except for Drago, who got through with flying colors. Then, the team has a heart-to-heart with each other and Drago; they all agree to follow his example.

A1.10: Do Something Crazy

The Neo-Autobots, led by Rustbucket, have their first mission as a team. Then, a rockslide occurs as the team focuses on saving the citizens. Not only that, but a Decepticon appears so the team must fight it. The Decepticon has the upper hand but, the team rose up and beat him together, saving the day.

Next Arc: Earth Arc