Arc 13: Primus Arc (Part 2)

A13

A13.26: The Blue Planet of Neo-Space

Here, we could find a planet just like Earth, in which Cybertronians and Humans live together in harmony. But if that peace ends, Neo-Earth is in for some trouble.

A13.27: Landmine

This is a day in the life of our good, old Wrecker, Landmine.

A13.28: Leader of Neo-Earth

Optimus and Sentinel Prime have finally made it to Neo-Earth, but even though it looks like Earth, Cybertronians and Humans are living together. They have met Landmine and Sentinel thinks he knows something about the 3rd Treasure. Then, they meet the Leader of Neo-Earth, Evac, and his 2nd-in-command, Crosswise.

A13.29: Autobots from Another Universe

As Optimus and Sentinel meet many different Autobots and ask them about the 3rd Treasure, Evac and Crosswise find out that these 2 came from Cybertron. Then, Primus appeared before their very eyes and spoke of the 2 Treasures the Apostles of Primus had. Before finding out the 3rd Treasure to be something else.

A13.30: How to Slay a Dragon

For revealing that they are the Apostles of Primus, Evac gives Optimus a list of Tasks to see if they are worthy of obtaining the 3rd Treasure. For instance: Helping to slay a dragon. Then, they meet Huffer, Sea Spray, Warpath, Pipes, and Powerglide, who are considered a party destined to slay a Dragon.

A13.31: Deep Sea Mission

The next task for the 3rd Treasure is: "Find a Golden Treasure Chest". Optimus wants to complete this task, but Sentinel sees it as a chore. Here comes Sky-Byte and Thunderblast! Oh, and Beachcomber too.

A13.32: All According to Plan

For their next task, Optimus and Sentinel must help Causeway discuss trading regulations with Octane, unaware that there might be a trap waiting to happen.

A13.33: One of Our Officers is Missing

As Optimus and Sentinel face the next task to get the 3rd Treasure, Thunderblast convinces Barricade to go "Bad cop" on the 2 Primes. Meanwhile, the 2 Primes are helping out with the Traffic Rules.

A13.34: Long Arm of the Law

As Optimus and Sentinel are finished with the Neo-Earth Tasks given by Evac and Crosswise, they were awarded the 3rd Treasure, The Key to Neo-Earth. However, it disappeared. And, what's worse Barricade shows up and arrests the 2 for stealing what belongs to Neo-Earth. The 2 Primes escape however, they're wanted by the High Council of Neo-Earth, which is under Thunderblast's control now.

A13.35: Until Proven Guilty

Optimus and Sentinel meet a young detective named "Moonracer" to find out why Barricade framed the 2 Primes, only for her to reveal that Thunderblast, Octane, and Barricade are Decepticons. Then, Thunderblast finds the 2 Primes, and Optimus and Sentinel are forced to stand trial.