Arc 5: Allspark Arc

A5.1: Search for the Allspark

On their journey to Detroit, Michigan, the Autobots were told to find the Allspark without any human contact. But, they went to Detroit anyway. In Detroit, almost everyone is aware of their technological advances, even the SWAT team, who are out fighting a giant slug monster. The Autobots step in and try to fight the monster using their vehicle modes but, it wasn't enough. So, they transform into robot mode and stop the monster, thus saving a young human girl. The Autobots were hailed as heroes, and yet they don't know why the key was in the girl's hands.

A5.2: Starscream Rising

Team Prime is living the fame! As the Autobots adjust to life in Detroit, there's no telling when Decepticons will show up. Thanks to the girl named Tara Ryder, the Autobots have learned the ways of Earth. Then, during the ceremony of a new Train, a Decepticon attacks, and that Decepticon is none other than Starscream. Starscream demands the Allspark but, they don't know where it is. Team Prime and Starscream do battle to free the hostages and protect the Allspark. The Allspark glows and sends a blast that blows Starscream away. Luckily, Arcee saves Optimus from falling. After that, the Autobots dedicate themselves to protecting Detroit.

A5.3: Just Another Day at the Base

Team Prime is introduced to their own base: an auto factory, run by Tara's brother Mark. Meanwhile, Megatron awakes inside what seems to be Marco Ditzky's new lab, except he has amnesia. Then, as Team Prime adjusts to life in the base, Megatron takes control of the assembly line and attacks them. Luckily, Arcee finds out that the assembly line is being run by a virus. Team Prime, with Prowl's help, destroyed the control panel. Megatron is annoyed at the loss, so he seeks help from Marco to give him a new body using Cybertronian technology.

A5.4: Lost and Found

As Arcee find 2 energy signals from space, 2 Decepticons named Blitzwing and Lugnut were searching for Megatron. Then, they come to Earth looking for the Autobots. Team Prime arrives on the scene. Lugnut uses the P.O.K.E. (Punch Of Kill Everything) which sends the Autobots flying. They escape but Blitzwing stops him. They fell into an army base where Lugnut scans a bomber plane, and Blitzwing scans both a fighter jet and a tank. The 2 Decepticons appear as per Megatron's orders and Team Prime outsmarts them somehow. Then, Starscream comes in and rescues them.

A5.5: Speed Demons

While investigating a street race joint in Detroit, Bumblebee and Arcee discovered a light-blue race car speeding past them. Meanwhile, Knockout was doing a little form of research on Street Racing and travels to Detroit. Then, the same night the street race happens and Blitzwing spots the light-blue car, as well as the Autobots and Knockout, and gets in on this race. Finally, the light-blue racer speeds away before the others might catch up. Then, Knockout meets Lugnut and Blitzwing and, things are not pretty.

A5.6: Headmasters R Us

While researching how Megatron, or rather, Megan Trott would provide Marco with helping out with his new predicament, he gets visited by Henry Masters and his new invention: the Headmaster, which he doesn't like so much. Then, Team Prime and Mark visit an art museum where they can study the wonders of art. But then, the Headmaster takes Bulkhead's body leaving him without a body, but a head. So, Team Prime races to rescue Bulkhead's body from the Headmaster, but he overpowers them. Then, Headmaster was defeated and runs away, but not without the power core reaching critical. So they used a makeshift robot to stop the core. Now, it's on display as a new form of art.

A5.7: Dinobots On Ice

Remember that part where Teletraan 1-X told us a story about the Dinobots and how they got frozen in ice during the ice age? Well, during a prehistoric find, a Dinobot was taken to the base. Little did the Autobots know that he was once an Ancient Transformer. Then, the Dinobot awakes from his frozen slumber and starts rampaging out of the base and into the city. Then, the Dinobot starts to remember his name, as well as where he came from. The Autobots find Grimlock as he searches for his friends. After defeating Grimlock, Optimus suggests taking him back to Cybertron, but Prowl has other plans. Grimlock meets 2 Dinobots at the end.