Arc 10: Unicron Arc

A10.1: Back to Earth, Again

The story begins with, you've guessed it: Alice of the Midnight Sun's Birthday! And, with her friends, including the Visionary, the Neo-Autobots, and Teletraan 1-X, she wishes to meet a God. But, not our God, an actual God. That's when Finn has a vision and he meets Primus. He tells him to find the 4 Omega Keys and unite them with the Omega Lock. 

At the same time, Windblade and the Autobots return to Earth, with a message from Primus

At the same time, Windblade and the Autobots return to Earth, with a message from Primus. But first, they must take Optimus Prime's body to the Well of Primus, which is located in Hawkins Lake. Looks like Unicron's out for revenge, and this time, it's a scavenger hunt all over again.

A10.2: Omega Lock

Alice has a nightmare, and this time, Unicron wants revenge on her and the Autobots for destroying the Seed of Pride, as well as his body. Meanwhile, Windblade and Bumblebee place Optimus' body in the Well of Primus. The Autobots then, hurry to Finn's house where he hears about Alice's new nightmare. Then, the Apostles reunite with Songbird, Soundwave, and the rest of them as they must fulfill Unicron's request, find the Omega Lock, and Destroy it. Which relates to the Autobots finding the Omega Keys, and the Omega Lock.

A10.3: Finding the Keys

After hearing about the Omega Keys and the Omega Lock from the Autobots, Finn gets a vision of one of the Omega Keys, and it's somewhere in Hawkins. However, fearing for everyone's lives ever since the Seeds of Unicron hunt happened, Noelle is against finding the Keys. Meanwhile, Galvatron senses a familiar presence. Either it's Optimus, who was already dead, or Starscream, who's now leading a team of his own. Then, Drago senses a presence familiar to Optimus, but when he sees Optimus here, he realizes that's not Optimus, but an evil clone who looks exactly like Optimus.

Drago: "Optimus, is that you?"

A10.4: Nemesis Prime

Drago was being attacked by what used to be Optimus Prime, who now calls himself "Nemesis Prime". Windblade shows up and senses the presence of Unicron within Nemesis Prime. Bumblebee and Ratchet head to the scene where they save Drago, and they think that was Optimus Prime, revived as a Decepticon, but that was Unicron controlling a dark-cloned version of him. And, when Alice sees Nemesis Prime, she notices that Unicron's controlling Optimus' body like a puppet and attacks him wildly, but she wouldn't bring herself to kill Optimus. Then, Finn sees a Key through Nemesis' core, which is believed to be the 1st Omega Key.

A10.5: The Hawkins Key

Finn sees one of the Omega Keys inside Nemesis' body, so he tells Alice to get the key from him. Alice fights Nemesis Prime for the Key and takes it using the CUBE's Phasing ability, leading to Drago defeating Nemesis Prime, for good. Then, the Autobots inform Finn that the real Optimus Prime's body is still in the Well of Primus. Back at Rhodey's cabin, Alice notices that the first Omega Key had a Spade-shaped tip, which means that she can tell the Omega Keys have differently-shaped tips. In space, an Autobot comes to Earth looking for the Omega Keys. But who?