Transformers Chronicles Finale: Endgame

After Galvatron summons a bunch of Decepticons from different worlds, even their Combiners, Primus awakens, and Blaster and Team Prime come from a portal. But that's not all, the denizens from Animatron, Velocitron, and Neo-Earth, all come from portals too. 

Ultra Magnus: "Is that everyone?" Ratchet: "Like you wanted more?"

Then, the Autobot Combiners, even the Dinobots, and the Neo-Autobots, arrive from a portal too. Now, it all comes down to this. The final battle to claim the Neo-Omega Lock and end the war ends now.

Optimus Prime: "AUTOBOTS... Roll Out!"

The real, epic final battle between Autobots and Decepticons begins now. As both sides have different showdowns with each other, Optimus and Drago are focused on getting the Neo-Omega Lock from Galvatron. Then, The Autobots, Dinobots, and Maximals share some encounters of their own, even with the Decepticons. Ultra Magnus has a plan, one that might cost him his life. Even though the Elite Guard might agree with this plan, Springer disagrees and in response to him having better things to do than die, he inspires Ultra Magnus to do the same. Then, his plan goes into action, but first, he tells Sentinel something in case the plan goes wrong, or worse. Trypticon appears and gives the Autobots a run for his money, but Ultra Magnus gives the Autobots a chance to fight back as he dies. The Neo-Omega Lock is inside Trypticon all along, which means he gave Optimus a chance to succeed. Optimus grabs the Neo-Omega Lock, thanks to Ultra Magnus' sacrificial plan, however, he loses it and falls into Clocker's hands. Then, Blaster uses the Time Bridge to send in some help, from the Visionary and the Midnight Sun Girl. Galvatron orders his ships to rain fire, knowing it might hit his own side. But someone's flying around and destroying the ships, and who better than, Windblade. Then, the Female Autobots, plus Alice, band together. The struggle for the Neo-Omega Lock is so great that Galvatron destroys the Time Bridge. Will it all end with Unicron's victory? Optimus, Sentinel, Rustbucket, and all the Autobots try to take the Neo-Omega Lock from Galvatron, but he's too strong. Unless Optimus has an idea.

Galvatron/Unicron: "I am Inevitable!"

Optimus Prime: "And I... Am... Optimus Prime!"

Optimus and Galvatron's struggle ends with him gaining the Neo-Omega Lock and using its powers to seal up all the darkness Unicron cast upon all Decepticons, even Unicron himself. The battle may be over but Optimus asks Galvatron to create a future with him, however, Galvatron seeks to create a future without the guidance of Unicron. And, Starscream and the others went their separate ways.

After that, Optimus orders Blaster to relay a message to all who have suffered the wrath of Unicron as he declares the war over. Then, he throws the Neo-Omega Lock at the end of the universe, as he passes his knowledge onto the new generation. In the end, Shockwave and Soundwave become true brothers, and Dragonite promises to become Prime and surpass Optimus.

The End.