Arc 3: Earth Arc

Based on Stranger Things (Season 1)

A3.1: Where Are You, Dio?

After Cybertron fell to Unicron, some resisted Unicron's hold and others fought back or found a new home. But, here on Earth, things are about to get a whole lot stranger than ever. In the small town of Hawkins, Texas, a missing boy whose name is "Kevin Diopulus", spells trouble for a young boy and his 2 friends. Meanwhile, the Diopulus Family, consisting of the mother, Noelle, the father, Roland, and the brother, Jean, are worried about him. It's up to Finn McHayden, along with his friends, Aaron "Barney" Barnes, and Noah Sawyer, to find Dio.

A3.2: The Missing Gate

As a young girl escapes from an agency called the "Midnight Sun", she ends up in a restaurant, wanting something to eat. Then, she escaped again and winds up in a mall where she finds a white dress and a pink jacket. Meanwhile, the boys are preparing to find Dio but, they don't know where they are. Then, a gate opens, revealing the whereabouts of Dio. Then, they thought they found Dio, but what they found was the girl in a white dress with a pink jacket.

A3.3: Alice of the Midnight Sun

The boys brought in the girl; Since the name of "A" is written on her wrist, Finn names her: Alice. Little did they know, she has psychic powers. The boys don't know what to do with her since Alice knows Kevin's alive, so they let her join their group. Out of options, Noelle contacts the police to see if Kevin's still alive, Nova McHayden meets with a friend named Stephen Johnson, and an officer named Joe Rhodes encounters a real gate.

A3.4: The Way to the Void

Alice finds out about Kevin's disappearance and informs Finn and the others. Since they have to go to school, they have to change Alice's appearance. Then, they were curious about where Kevin could be so they found out, only to realize, they were too late. But, something happened to Finn's eyes; he sees a vision of how Kevin got lost.

A3.5: Awakenings

At the same time the Ark reactivated itself, the Autobots awoke from their stasis pods. Then, they start scanning vehicle modes to avoid exposure. For example, Arcee becomes a motorcycle, Ratchet's an Ambulance, Prowl's a Police Car, Bulkhead's an armored truck, Bumblebee's a rally car, and Optimus Prime gets his signature cab over semi-truck vehicle mode. Meanwhile, up in space, Starscream announces command of the Decepticons under Megatron's absence. Back in Hawkins, Finn confronts some bullies and Alice scares them away. Meanwhile, the group gets lost while looking for Dio. 

A3.6: Darkness Rising

Cliffjumper was seen driving towards an Energon Signal when he noticed a bunch of Vehicons guarding it. Cliff heads to the scene and fights them but he was captured. At the same time, Nova loses a friend at a party. He was taken to Starscream, where Cliff noticed that Megatron was not there. Starscream kills Cliffjumper. Then, as soon as the Autobots arrived, they were too late. Meanwhile, Alice's memories show that she was called "Subject A" by Dr. Martin Brenner.

A3.7: Visionary

Finn's visions keep reminding him of his search for Dio, so Barney dubs him "The Visionary". Meanwhile, Nova and Rhodey know where they are. Then, Starscream awakens a fellow Seeker named Skyquake who answers to Megatron. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee find the 2 'Cons and coerce him to fight for the side of good. But, he refuses. Back in Hawkins, the bullies Finn confronted appeared again. Finn can't rely on his visions to fight them, but Alice saves him and scares the bullies away. Noah reunites with the group. The boys and Alice get chased by the bad men until they escape.

A3.8: The Search for Dio

With the group home safely, they now have a lead on where Dio might be. Then, Bumblebee defeats Skyquake the moment he scanned a jet mode. Meanwhile, a monster stalks the group while they finally found the true location of the disappeared Kevin Diopulus: The Upside Down world.

A3.9: Demogorgon

All is revealed that the monster called "The Demogorgon" was the one who took Kevin Diopulus to the void. Now, Rhodes and Noelle have finally found Kevin. Meanwhile, Finn and Alice share a sweet moment while the group prepares to beat the monster. Then, the Autobots, even Bulkhead, were overjoyed when they met Wheeljack, but unaware that he's not what he seems.

A3.10: My Fate

The Wheeljack the Autobots were glad to meet wasn't the real Wheeljack, but a shapeshifting Decepticon named Makeshift. Good thing the real Wheeljack stepped in and defeated Makeshift. Meanwhile, the group gets ready to take down the Demogorgon, but Alice steps in and takes it on. Alice sacrificed herself to save Finn, Barney, and Noah. With Kevin safe and the Demogorgon and Alice gone, a new battle is beginning in Hawkins.

Alice will return in the next Story Arc