Arc 9: Rodimus Arc

A9.1: First Order of Cybertronian Business

With Rodimus Prime as the new leader of the Autobots, the rest of Cybertron go through life after the Seeds of Unicron event. Meanwhile on Earth, the Neo Autobots and the Hawkins Gang hold a makeshift funeral for Optimus Prime in the place where he and his fellow Autobots crash-landed on Earth. Then, Alice and Dragonite both share their eulogy for Optimus. Finn has his, as well. After the funeral, Alice and Finn both promise to change fate with their own hands, and Drago promises to be a better Prime than Rodimus and just like Optimus.

A9.2: History of the Primes

For some reason, the Matrix of Leadership transports Rodimus to Earth, where he meets Alice of the Midnight Sun and Finn, again. Then, the Matrix shows them a history of how the Primes came together. Then, Drago appears and meets his father, now with Optimus, and he reunites with both his mentor and his father.

A9.3: Between Brothers-In-Arms

Today is Brother's Day, and it can only mean one thing: Rodimus and Sentinel have a mission from Ultra Magnus, the new head of the High Council. And, that's to find Energon for Cybertron's famous oil bar, McAddam's. Then, Sentinel finally gets along with Rodimus, even though he just became a brother to him.

A9.4: Starscream's Ghost

So, what happened to Starscream after he was blown to bits by a newly rejuvenated Galvatron? More on that point, Starscream turned out to be a ghost, haunting the very fabric of space itself. Then, Scourge finds a spell that reunites a spirit with its own body, meaning that if Starscream can possess Scourge, he can recreate his own body so he can return to it again. After that, Scourge notices something strange going on. Meanwhile, the entire universe isn't ready for something that's about to happen, as Starscream returns, body and spark.

A9.5: Chain of Command

Even though most of the Decepticons are freed from Unicron's rule, there are some who still worship him, especially Lugnut, who still worships Megatron, although he's nowhere to be found. And, upon returning to the Seekers knowing that he doesn't care about Unicron or Megatron or the Apostles anymore, Starscream declares that he will rule the universe his own way. However, Lugnut's not having this and tries to attack Starscream. But the Seekers hold him back. Now, Starscream declares "Equality among Decepticons", knowing he doesn't need Megatron or Unicron to order him around anymore.

A9.6: Queen of the Quintessons

Even after helping the Autobot-Human Alliance defeat Unicron, Quintessa fears that Unicron will remain a spirit until he finds a new body. Then, Alpha Q reminds Quintessa of the actions the Cybertronians caused ever since Unicron broke free from his seal. Then, Quintessa telepathically speaks to Alice, who she hasn't seen since the battle with Unicron. She asks her to take care of the Visionary, since she fears that Unicron will gain a new body, confusing Alice at some point.

A9.7: An Interview with Alpha Q

As Alpha Q shares his own ideals about justice with the Quintessons, it's time for an intervention, with Quintessa. Then, when he reveals that he's the one who broke Unicron's seal, Rodimus arrives and straightens things out.

A9.8: Seacons Rising

When the Sharkticons and Allicons join together under Alpha Q, something's gonna go wrong today, unless you're the queen of all Quintessons. But look! A team called the "Seacons" are here to set them straight!

A9.9: Last Astrotrain to Planet Q

Astrotrain, the Decepticon transporting Triple-Changer, is now heading to Planet Q. and, guess who's with them; Starscream and the other Decepticons. As they head to Planet Q, they find Alpha Q and he strikes a deal with Starscream to protect Planet Q from Unicron. But, I have a feeling that Starscream won't keep his word for long. Speaking of Unicron, his spirit now dwells within Galvatron, who landed on planet Chaar. And, he met a ragtag group of Decepticons led by Strika. Then, the Apostles found him at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

A9.10: Galvatron and Unicron

At first, they have a bone to pick with Galvatron for missing out on the takeover of Cybertron, but Galvatron has other plans for Team Chaar and the Apostles. However, Strika's partner-in-crime, Obsidian won't have that happening. So, he challenges Galvatron to a battle of leadership. Galvatron won, so Team Chaar and the Apostles are under his leadership. Then, Unicron comes out of Galvatron's body so he can possess Earth. Knowing that, he will evolve even further with the Core of Earth.

Next Arc: Unicron Arc