Arc 4: Mind Flayer Arc

Part 1

A4.1: ROBOGIRL

After Dio is rescued from the void, the gang hangs out in the Arcade, but soon finds out that someone has beaten their high score under the name of "ROBOGIRL". Then, Dio has a vision where he is stuck in the Void. Can that be Alice? Then, at school, the gang finds out that the new student, Rikka Turner, is ROBOGIRL. Meanwhile, Rhodey discovers something happening in the forest. But, as he heads home, someone's been living here; and it's someone we know: Alice of the Midnight Sun.

A4.2: Trick or Treat

As Rikka heads home, her brother Brody Turner suspects something. Then, as Halloween approaches, everyone gets ready to Trick-or-Treat, even the Autobots, who had never heard of Halloween before. Then, Dio notices a sinister presence following him.

A4.3: The Return of Alice

So, what happened after Alice and the Demogorgon disappeared? And how did Alice escape from the Upside Down world? Meanwhile, Rhodes was wandering in the woods when he sees a girl that turns out to be Alice of the Midnight Sun. Rhodes shows her to his house and gives her a room. Then, Finn and Rikka confront each other and Alice gets jealous. Barney plays with his new pet, and Starscream is calling some allies. At this point, Alice is getting impatient.

A4.4: Seekers Unite!

Thundercracker and Skywarp were seen looking for Energon when they get a call from a "King Seeker". Thrust and Dirge were seen near Nuon City when they also get a call from King Seeker. Slipstream was on vacation in some parts of the galaxy when she gets a call from King Seeker. Wait, who is this King Seeker? Meanwhile, Ramjet has still not picked up his calls, until a big Seeker named Dreadwing forces him to come here. The Seekers are all gathered here, but King Seeker reveals that he is really Starscream, leader of the Decepticons! Wait, what?!

A4.5: Daring Dio

As Starscream gathers up his armada, the Seekers, there are trust issues between Dreadwing and Ramjet. Meanwhile, a scientist named Marco Ditzky was working on a project, with the head of the Autobots' greatest enemy, Megatron. Then, Kevin AKA Dio was talking with his father, Roland Diopulus, about a nightmare he had as a child about an evil clown. Roland stood up to the evil clown with a brave face on. Meanwhile, Dio faces the same shadow monster and tries to stand up to it, but it enters his body instead. What will happen to him?

A4.6: No Limits Needed

Rustbucket and the Team head over to a facility where the Decepticons are storing Energon for their new project. Then, Kevin felt the monster's presence in his body the moment it entered him. During the battle, Drago pushed past his limits once again and defeats Breakdown and Knock Out. Meanwhile, Alice finds some clues that lead to her mother being alive, and she was revealed to be "Mikayla".

A4.7: Mother Dearest

Arcee was busy keeping tabs on what the Decepticons are planning, but Prowl senses there's something else to that same habit of hers.  Meanwhile, Alice heads to a house where she meets her caretaker and her mother, one in a catatonic state, but she doesn't remember Alice. Then, Airachnid was looking for Energon when Arcee came at her outta nowhere. They fight, but when Prowl was spotted, Airachnid traps Arcee. Alice tries talking to her mother again, but all that remains was her memories of how Alice was born and taken away, and her mother was used as an experiment by the Midnight Sun. Alice comes home and has a fight with Rhodes.