Arc 8: Seeds of Unicron Arc (Part 3)

A8.53: Rodimus Prime

Escaping in the Neo-Nemesis, Starscream decides to cut ties with the Apostles, since none of them had succeeded in finding the Seeds of Unicron. Then, he decides to set Megatron free, by dropping him in the edge of space. Meanwhile, Drago, Finn, and Alice all blame themselves for Optimus' death. But, Hot Rod encourages them to honor Optimus' memory, by continuing the Autobots' search for the Seeds. Then, Finn gets a Vision of another Seed, and it's yellow. As Megatron drifts in space, the Apostles take him to Unicron for help.

A8.54: The Sixth Seed (Seed of Greed)

It's Hot Rod's first mission, with Ultra Magnus leading the team to the Sixth Seed, but once they find it, they discover that it's not on Earth. Finn tries to get a Vision of the 6th Seed, but it shows him visions of greed and desire, which reveals that the 6th Seed is the Seed of Greed. Meanwhile, Hot Rod has realized that the Seeds are related to Unicron's sins. This means, that the Seed might be found on random planets than Earth. Then, the Autobots see Junkion, a world of junk, and Wreck-Gar, who somehow lives on this planet now. Wreck-Gar gives Hot Rod a seed, which turns out to be the Seed of Greed. Then, Unicron awakens enraged, knowing that there's one Seed left.

Seed Obtained: Seed of Greed

Seeds Remaining: 1

A8.55: Unicron is Coming

Unicron grows angry with fierceness, which hurts Alice, who warns the group that he's coming. For Earth, and for his Seeds. Alice falls unconscious. The group gets Alice to the ship as they leave Junkion. As they returned to Earth, Alice wakes up and reveals that the Seeds are drawn to Unicron's sins, that's why they must be destroyed, as Roy Kazama said. This news shocks everyone, and so, they need to prevent Unicron from getting the Seeds. Meanwhile, Scourge and Cyclonus take Megatron's body to the Well of Unicron, where he could be reborn as an Apostle.

A8.56: Megatron Reborn

As soon as they made preparations, Scourge and Cyclonus dump Megatron's body into the Well of Unicron, where he can be reformatted. In the Well, Megatron reminisces about the times they shared with friend-turned-enemy, Optimus Prime. Then, Megatron reawakens as an Apostle, ready to take revenge on his enemies, under the name: "Galvatron".

A8.57: Galvatron

Galvatron emerges as an Apostle, ready to take on anyone who opposes Unicron. Meanwhile, Starscream and the Seekers celebrate Starscream's Coronation when, Galvatron crashes it and blows him away, making Galvatron the new leader of the Decepticons. Meanwhile, Alice senses a new evil coming to Earth, and that is Galvatron. Alice attacks Galvatron in her CUBE, to no avail. Then, Galvatron makes way for the Autobot Base, ready to finish off the Autobots, along with his Apostles. And, the Autobots were no match for his overwhelming power and took the Seeds. He flies away to Unicron with the Genesis Reviver, while Finn has a vision of the seventh, and last, Seed of Unicron.

A8.58: The Final Seed (Seed of Pride)

Finn's Vision of the Last Seed gives everyone a chance to stop Galvatron, but the Sweeps stand in the way. Luckily, Dinoshout and the Neo Autobots stopped them in time. As he fills them in on what happened to the Seeds, Hot Rod gathers his team to stop Galvatron from reviving Unicron. Meanwhile, Galvatron regains his control and heads to his ship, only to find the Seed of Pride still in his possession. Then, as he assembled all of the Seeds of Unicron into the Genesis Reviver, Galvatron succeeds in reviving the God of Destruction himself, Unicron. The others watch in horror as the evilest god has been revived!

Seed Obtained: Seed of Pride

All Seeds Obtained!

A8.59: Whatever It Takes 

Unicron has been fully revived, and the entire universe is doomed! He was powerful even as a spirit, but now that he's regained his planetary form, he's more powerful than ever. Meanwhile, Ultra Magnus rallies the Autobots into fighting Unicron for the fate of humanity and Earth. Drago accepts, and the others join in. Finn, Alice, and the other Humans want to accept their help. In his restored body, Unicron heads for a planet named Planet Q, while the Autobots follow suit. They are now ready to take on Unicron and save the Universe.

A8.60: Project: Q

As they head for Planet Q, the Autobots and Decepticons race to save the planet before Unicron destroys it. Then, as they land on Planet Q, Ultra Magnus decides to warn the Queen, Quintessa, that Unicron is coming to devour Planet Q. One of Quintessa's followers, Alpha Q, doesn't believe their story and sends them to their own trial, where, no matter the evidence, the same sentence is death. And when they explained the Seeds of Unicron, the Visionary, and the Girl of the Midnight Sun, they find him guilty and sentenced him to death by Sharkticons. However, Alice saves Ultra Magnus just in time.

A8.61: Unicron Attacks!

After Alice saves Ultra Magnus, she scolds Alpha Q for their messed-up justice and reminds them of Unicron's advances. 

Alice: "What do you think you're doing?! You call this "Justice"?!"

However, Alpha Q dismisses it as a joke. Quintessa, however, believes Alice's story and offers up a chance to take down Unicron. Speaking of Unicron, as soon as Galvatron heads to where Ultra Magnus is, he steals the Matrix from him as Cyclonus arrives with the Sweeps. Then, Galvatron tries to open the Matrix, with little effort. Unicron, knowing that he betrayed him, transforms into his true form before Galvatron's optics. Alice senses that Unicron's after Cybertron. Now, the Autobots must return to stop him.

A8.62: Cybertron's Last Hope

When Unicron attacks Cybertron, Shockwave rallies what's left of the armada to attack their hungry God. Then, Galvatron joins in on the attack. But, he gets eaten alive by Unicron. Hey, look, the Seeds of Unicron are inside of him! Meanwhile, the Autobot-Human Alliance races to see that Unicron is attacking Cybertron and notices that they are too late, but Hot Rod thinks there's still time to stop Unicron. The Alliance attacks Unicron with everything they got until Hot Rod gets eaten, much to their horror. Then, Hot Rod meets Galvatron inside Unicron for one final battle.

A8.63: Light Our Darkest Hour

As Hot Rod and Galvatron fight over the Matrix, the rest of the Alliance squares off against Unicron and his Apostles in an epic showdown. Then, Hot Rod is at a disadvantage since Galvatron is powered by the Seeds. Galvatron pins down Hot Rod. Then, the Matrix of Leadership glows and inside it, Hot Rod sees Optimus Prime, along with the 12 Primes as they grant him the power, strength, and wisdom of all the Primes, including Dragonus Prime. Then, Hot Rod evolves into Rodimus Prime!

As Rodimus Prime beats and throws Galvatron to the edge of Space, he uses the Matrix's power to light the Autobots' darkest hour, destroying Unicron and the Seed of Pride, and scattering the Seeds somewhere in space, where no one can find them.

A8.63: Till All Are One

After Unicron's defeat, Rodimus and the Autobots shared a victory with the Decepticons, even though Unicron's nowhere to be found and the Decepticons didn't know they were being brainwashed by Unicron. Then, Rodimus declares "Peace Through Freedom" knowing that Unicron is out there somewhere in space. Meanwhile on Earth, the Hawkins Gang celebrated the return of Rhodey, with a feast of epic proportions. Also, Alice is happy once again that the Unicron nightmare is over, and Rhodey is back by her side. Meanwhile, in deep space, Unicron is seen floating endlessly, swearing revenge on the followers of Primus, along with the Apostles.