Possessive

POSSESSIVE
⠀⎯♡ Carefully clicking the hair clips into place, you smile satisfactorily at your reflection. Humming along to the tunes drifting through the air as H/n stares at your vibing movements.

You twirl landing in front of your boyfriend who settles his hands on your clothed waist as the song ends. He had come to visit you but was unaware that his visit would be cut short due to your premade plans.

"So what do ya think?" You question him on the final outcome of the vision for your outfit.

"I think you look very pretty," his lips tickle your neck as he beams a smile at you, "But you never mentioned where you were going with such a pretty outfit." Your eyes shut as you laugh loudly at the feeling on your neck before you untangle yourself from the boy.

"Do you remember that guy from the funeral?" You ask H/n while turning to reach for a pair of glistening, tear-drop earrings to add something to your outfit.

His eye twitches at the sudden mention of the guy, "Uh huh, what about him?"

"Well, he had called me the other day but I was already out at the bakery with Iona, so I told him we can hang out today. We chose that new cafe, Leon's Tearoom, I heard that it was really cute."

You had expected a response, so you turn around to face the source of the silence. Your face scrunches up as you take notice of his narrowing eyes, "What's wrong? You look upset."

"You're the reason, I'm upset," he hisses at you.

"What? What did I do?" You scoff as he gets close to you.

"You purposely hid this from me didn't you?" He spits out his accusations.

"What..." You trail off as he cuts you off.

"Don't go." He declares as his face hardens.

"Why wouldn't I? It's Chelsea's friend, he seems nice and he might have some stories about her that I want to hear. Unless you give me an actual reason," you challenge him crossing your arms to make a point.

The silence buzzes about as H/n clenches his jaw and watches you grab your purse before you turn to open your door, "Don't wait up."

He lunges at you grabbing your wrist and forcing you to swivel around and face him, "I said don't go."

Your eyes go wide at the tightness presented around your wrist, "Let me go!"

"I said don't go!" He shouts in your face yanking you along with his fussy, jerky movements.

"H/n! You're hurting me!" You shout struggling in his grasp. But your words don't reach him, for the anger covering his ears blocks out all reason. You cuff his wrist, resting your nails on it as you finally free herself from his roughness.

Fear overtakes your face as a tear slips downward, you don't recognize him.

You slam the door leaving him by himself with his seething anger as his only company.