Revenge

REVENGE
⠀⎯♡ The two males crash onto the frigid basement floor as you rush backward to avoid the impact.

Your mind races as your eyes dash from each figure trying to come out on top, but the look in their eyes makes you quiver.

What can you even do? What could you do to help? Dialing the police station is what comes to mind, someone reliable for help.

You reach for your phone, which, you thankfully slid into your pant pocket before the ordeal unfolded. The rough shouting crowds your ears as you try relaying your dilemma to the operator. You shout the address before looking toward the two when you freeze.

The satisfaction of hearing the painful grunts from the cowardly male below him makes his body feel refreshed. But something makes Florian ease up in the middle of the brawl.

Maybe it is the reminder of his past, how lost he was in his unusual dark ways. Or the words of his lover reaching him to remind him he's done his part, that he's accomplished what he traveled here to do.

But that is no matter as H/n is able to spot a glistening shard which he reaches for in Florian's weakening hold. With his fleeting strength, H/n lodges the sharp edge of broken glass into Florian's side.

The tables quickly turn as Florian's surprise blinds him from the quick shove served by H/n. Quickly wrapping his shaky, slender hands around Florian's broad throat, the freakish shrieks fly from H/n as images of Florian's death rush through him.

At last, another death will be delivered by his hands.

But the moment never reaches him, as you rush over with a heavy object to strike the male with.