Introspections

INTROSPECTIONS
⠀⎯♡ "What the fuck is this?" Florian's ears perk up at your suddenly raised voice. He jerks back as the photographs are being shoved into his personal space.

Florian eyes dart to each of the alarming photos that have caused your outrage.

"Y/n... I don't know how that got in there." It is the truth, but he can sense that you are not in an understanding mood. He nervously runs his hands through his hair, the atmosphere between you both thick with tension.

"Bullshit! What the fuck is wrong with you!? You fucking creep!" He watches as you cautiously creep out of the vehicle. Searching for his ring attached to the silver chain around his neck, he quickly pulls it from under his outfit to perhaps calm you down.

"I promise I did not take these! I'm engaged for Christ's sake!" Florian begs for you to take a look as his plan is beginning to turn for the worst.

"Fuck off!" Is your response as he stiffly watches you slam the entrance to your home.

What has happened?

It had happened so fast.

Florian picks up the scattered photos and it takes a minute for the puzzle in his mind to complete.

Then the laughter flies from him.

H/n.

Just a walk? Not just that but a move made on Florian, by H/n's sinister hands.

Clearly, the younger male finds him threatening, which spreads delight through Florian's body. He knows to calm himself and keep that part of himself at bay. He takes a deep breath and slowly exhales, letting go of the tension that had been building up in his body.

As Florian begins to get the vehicle moving, he knows what he must do. He has wanted to keep her as far away from the situation as possible, but it seems that the plan has changed.

It has come time for his love to make her appearance after all.