Frenzy

FRENZY
⠀⎯♡ He lets his frustrations out on his handheld device as he ignores the incoming pings from your worrying. 

How? Just how does he know that name? H/n had made sure no one knew where he was going. And it just has to be him, Florian.

The boy doesn't even realize he is home until he hears the door slam behind him.

He can't remember the last time he was ever this angry.

Oh, wait... the day Verena died by his hands.

His hands pull at his strands of hair as he lets out frustrated screams. He was never one good at controlling his anger, it always seems to get the best of him. But this time is different.

The contrast of anger pulsing through his body at the moment and it's all aimed at one individual... fucking Florian.

He has never felt such rage before, not even when he smashed his ex-girlfriend's head against that brick wall. Florian has wound him up too much and H/n has chosen to make him pay. His knuckles turn white as he clenches his fists, ready to unleash his wrath.

What's that?

A meow?

Ah yes, Clementine, H/n's cat. Ready for some attention, but at the wrong moment.

H/n's eyes full of irritation dart over to the clueless creature, his trembling hands ready to relieve some tension. He calls the cat over only to grip its neck harshly. The terrified meowing is the last sound poor Clementine makes as his life slips away from him.

H/n sighs as he stretches his bloodstained, slender fingers.

It wouldn't be the first time.

He swings his front door open ready to rid himself of this useless corpse. He marches to the back under the moonlight to bury the last reminder of the worthless woman who raised him.

His delusional mind wanders off as he imagines it's Florian's body instead of this animal's that would lay in this dirt. His shovel gets to work creating a small hole to discard Clementine in.

As he pats the dirt down, his eyes drift off as he makes a silent promise.

"I will watch as you writhe in pain and feel the torment I have felt. Two can play this game."